Hazrus's latest activity

• Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to Swallow Tail's post in the thread HPSB 2034 with Love Love.
    …. Everything has already been done. All we’ve got left is refinement, regurgitating, mashing up etc. (N lotsa “tech gimmicks) Just one...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to Fishyhb's post in the thread HPSB 2034 with Like Like.
    love the smell of a Gibson and nothing wears better than nitro
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to casa_mugrienta's post in the thread HPSB 2034 with Like Like.
    You're trying to reason with compulsive shoppers. That's not a hit on the compulsive shoppers; they are just simply compulsive shoppers...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to sdsrfr's post in the thread HPSB 2034 with Haha Haha.
    polyester? I’ll bite - nitro lacquer for guitars, all day!
  • Hazrus
    Or Kingscliff/Gold coast! ;). Sorry to pick at an old scab...:LOL:
  • Hazrus
    I dunno about loving Aussies, but DH is definitely not the most kunty of them. You gotta go to Indo to meet the real kunts...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus replied to the thread HPSB 2034.
    I think that we are well and truly in the "mature technology" phase of surfboard design. Materials? In the early 2000s I had boards...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to freeride76's post in the thread HPSB 2034 with Like Like.
    DHD SITD winner. Pulled nose and tail and increased nose and tail rocker- looks like a regression to the Slater era...
  • Hazrus
    I do LMAO when bro-brahs say "it's muh-terials, thats where the innovation will come from!" Where da fcuk you been for the last 2...
  • Hazrus
    Mate, we've had tons and tons of innovation in materials and that will continue. I had a full carbon tail flex-tail, V-stringered...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to freeride76's post in the thread DHD MF Eclipse with Like Like.
    Yeah, thats clearance stock. New PU/PE shortboards mostly AUD $850-1000
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus replied to the thread DHD MF Eclipse.
    $500 - 600 AUD? That's an anomaly here. Were they browner than a 6 month old Firewire?
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to freeride76's post in the thread DHD MF Eclipse with Like Like.
    Yep. And extending down into the Northern Rivers, lots of manufacturing down here in Byron-Ballina, including cutting and glassing that...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to stringcheese's post in the thread HPSB 2034 with Haha Haha.
    The new 2034 lostfirewirespinething model represents a groundbreaking approach to creative surf craft engineering. By taking the...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus replied to the thread DHD MF Eclipse.
    Hayden, Chilli and CI are all within 1km of each other in Sydney northern beaches. I think the main hub for surfboard manufacturing is...