Recent content by gbg

1. G

Can we talk about USC

Maybe some. Not all students that go there are wealthy. Imagine graduating right now in the most expensive time in history. Student loan debt. Rents insane. Inflation, gas, food, power all through the roof and walking into a $50K a year job. How do they make it?
  2. G

How bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election?

Too bad he wasn't car jacked and pistol whipped. Lousy POS.
  3. G

fat women in tight fitting clothes

We know who he is. Looks like Sloth from the Goonies.
  4. G

OBX aboot to get banged up

Is Shack still dead?
  5. G

I need a side boob

Hey big daddie.
  6. G

I need a side boob

She posts on here.
  7. G

My first pilgrimage to Mecca

I stand by Sea Safe sunscreen. It has worked for me every trip. Sea lice used to light me up. The only thing that ever takes the itch away is hot water. I would come back from Mexico and be tore up. I would sit in the hot tub 5 times a day for 20 minutes.
  8. G

I think Mayor Pete deserves a lil respect

Pete is a worthless bureaucrat that thinks 1970s bridge design is racist. Everything is about race to that lousy pos.
  9. G

My first pilgrimage to Mecca

Aquaphor in strategic places? I rub it all over my dick, balls, and thighs and in my ass crack...all the places I get chafed..and no rash.
  10. G

I need a side boob

Nope. My GF.
  11. G

I need a side boob

12. G

Ideal age to perish from this earth.

When I become a burden on anyone, that is when I hope I check out. My mom is 78 going on 88. Needs a cane. Rotates from the recliner to her rocker on the deck when the weather is nice to her bed. Waiting around to die. Her sister is 88 and just stopped her globe trotting ways due to cancer. My...
  13. G

Car totaled question

I love my civic hatch. Bought new in 2016. Just hit 100K miles. One AC issue that was part of a recall and replaced for free. Just basic maintenance. Got 4 new tires Monday and the tech said I cant believe you have 100K mikes on this. Looks brand new. 3 surfers fit in with boards. No racks needed.
  14. G

fat women in tight fitting clothes

Agree. A little overweight does not mean not hot. Overweight ladies go above and beyond.
  15. G

Asking for your support for a meaningful cause

Surf off at the Tijuana Sloughs? Nameless will be the judge.