Recent content by Autoprax

1. Autoprax

Oside pier is on fire!

That is right by my crib. But I got an alibi. It will probably smell like smoke when I get home. Good think I am drinking at work before my commute home
  2. Autoprax

"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

Why evade? You always do this.
  3. Autoprax

theology is a belief system. But not all belief systems are theological in nature.
  4. Autoprax

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_State_University So you are not going to explain why you always say discussing race is a theological discussion?
  5. Autoprax

Actually that is false. The state and community college systems of California, the jewels of California, did this for years by providing low cost college education for poor people with great results. I'm not sure if they are doing that now. Which is ironic. Given their emphasis on DIE and...
  6. Autoprax

I don't agree with this. There has been a push to do this and the result is a backfire effect. I believe a better tactic would be to create more opportunity for upward mobility for all poor people. But I'm not in charge so nothing to worry about. I don't see this happening anytime soon.
  7. Autoprax

It looks like Biden's ATF murdered Bryan Manilowski

Gun nuts are a trip
  8. Autoprax

What are college dorks protesting about?

Is Hamas still fighting Israel?
  9. Autoprax

Actually, it's a policy discussion.
  10. Autoprax

There definitely is but what is the best way to deal with it? A lot of this stuff is triggering a strong backfire effect.
  11. Autoprax

The goal of DIE is noble. it's execution at my work has been a fucking huge disaster. And yet they keep chugging along doing it wrong. Your typical idiot gay lock down angry whitey right winger Christian guy has a valid gripe.
  12. Autoprax

As I said, memes are stupid. Social commentary for dumb people
  13. Autoprax

Like I said, it's a tactic.
  14. Autoprax

you brought up the DIE program in college. As usual you make no sense. IT's an evasion tactic, I know But why evade? What are you afraid of?
  15. Autoprax

No. Maybe satire. But memes are stupid. I hate them. The cop killing the black guy doesn't support the rich football player taking a knee. It's an exercise in confirming a bias. The white guy who killed the black guy is jail for killing the black guy. If the white guy was walking the...