Jun 25, 2008
I can't wait for tweedle dee and tweedle dumb to say the name Bobulinski again

what an absolute clown fire

drip drip drip....

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Ah yes. Rushhuns and a guy in prison. Interesting. Just one question though: Why were the Bidens doing business with these people?
Hunter Biden wasn't doing business with Smirnov. He's some rando who said he had the details. But excellent false premise to make Bidens plural and insinuate Smirnov and the Bidens, plural, were doing business!

Reactions: need 4 speed

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Jordan had a few good questions too
1 who planted the pipe bombs? ( they know)
2 who's coke in the white house? (they know)
3 who leaked the dobb's draft opinion (they know)
all major crimes withing the current admin - but move along nothing to see here, but Trump!!

Joke

1. No idea but if they know it's because it was some right winger. And if you're referring to the pipe bombs from January 2021, Biden wasn't the President then.

2 Who is coke? Hunter biden is coke? That's my guess but my guess is coke is common at the highest echelons of many professions. Maybe Hunter was hitting up a staffer who he knew was holding.

3 Dobbs it's basically a DC open secret that it was Alito/staff who leaked it and by definition it would be coming from the Judicial Branch, not the Executive, but don't let 2nd Grade Social Studies stand in the way of whatever Dan Ballsackgino says on Rumble.

In conclusion, you and squidley should be cheek-swabbed and probably reunited in a made-for-TV "special" event.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
1. No idea but if they know it's because it was some right winger. And if you're referring to the pipe bombs from January 2021, Biden wasn't the President then.
It was a set up to make it look like an insurrection, they know who planted them - hint it was them

2 Who is coke? Hunter biden is coke? That's my guess but my guess is coke is common at the highest echelons of many professions. Maybe Hunter was hitting up a staffer who he knew was holding.
Are you just playing stupid or is it genuine?

3 Dobbs it's basically a DC open secret that it was Alito/staff who leaked it and by definition it would be coming from the Judicial Branch, not the Executive, but don't let 2nd Grade Social Studies stand in the way of whatever Dan Ballsackgino says on Rumble.

In conclusion, you and squidley should be cheek-swabbed and probably reunited in a made-for-TV "special" event.
I didn't say it was judicial - I said it was leaked , nearly got Kavanaugh killed.
But you know parents at school boards, pro lifers, and Catholics are the real threats according to pudding brains

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It was a set up to make it look like an insurrection, they know who planted them - hint it was them

Are you just playing stupid or is it genuine?

I didn't say it was judicial - I said it was leaked , nearly got Kavanaugh killed.
But you know parents at school boards, pro lifers, and Catholics are the real threats according to pudding brains
LOL I'm sure it was designed to make a bunch of right wing Jesus Freak inbreds look bad. The point of January 6th was to re-install Trump as President.

This didn't happen when Biden was President so he's not culpable for it. That you think some coke matters is comical.

Alito's team leaking the Dobbs opinion isn't Biden's fault.

Pro lifers shoot abortion doctors and Moms for Liberty are a bunch of ratchet ass jizz dumpsters.