Seriously considering voting for Trump....

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ifall believes that lipstick, high heals, pants, and cowboy hats have an inherent sexual orientation assigned by God, and one cannot go against the assignments of God.
He is a part of the oppressed group of white males in this country!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Ifall believes that lipstick, high heals, pants, and cowboy hats have an inherent sexual orientation assigned by God, and one cannot go against the assignments of God.
He's usually half right about these things, and it's the same in this case, so this tracks.

It could be so much worse. He could believe all this but wear high heels.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Trump wears makeup as well.
There's makeup and then there's lipstick. I don't really have any problem with what other men wear, although I reserve the right to clown the absolute sh!t out of Ron DeSantis's liftkit given how hard he poses on such subjects.

I've gone out with friends and their friends and sometimes there's a dude with black nail polish. Maybe some dude used some sh!t for wrinkles and I didn't even notice it.

Lipstick or mascara at the wrong bar could definitely move you from innocent bystander to guilty by association.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Speaking of Desantis:

“Governor DeSantis, you have spoken out against the “woke “agenda of gender fluidity and also come out against gender-affirming care. So I was hoping you could square your opposition to [gender affirming care] and people choosing their own gender identity with your frequent wearing of lifts and you hoping to choose your own height identity," a reporter asked.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit