Sporting wood at the beach . . . .

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I was on a first date last summer off Hinge and it was a beach date. Up in solana beach but we walked way far south of fletcher cove. It was uncrowded. She was awe rite. Not as good as her pics but they rarely are. I mean plenty good enough. brought some wine. We were drinking and laughing. Talking sh!t. Went body surfing. And she started hanging on me hugging and kissing me out in the water. She had great t!ts and was a great kisser. I got hard out in the water and she felt it when she wrapped her legs around me. She was like damn Gary! I had to wait until it went down to follow her up to our blanket. She was kinda drunk by now and laid down next to me and started feeling my dick and I was super hard again. Chilling under the umbrella. A girl I had known for 2 hours by this point with her ice cold fucking hands rubbing on my dick. :cheers:

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I read somewhere that getting an erection at a nude beach is frowned upon, but at the nude beaches I’ve been to… all those sad, sad butts around…it should be appreciated, even applauded.
“thank you mr nice pepis man, your standing at attention is a compliment my saggy flapjack booty doesn’t deserve”

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
"Nudist" saw me walking towards the stairs at Blacks and practically went running from the water's edge to the base of them and just fckin' stood there with his pelvis thrust out.

Did not look to see if he had a boner but can only assume he wanted me to see his cock.:shameonyou:

TBH I'd have no problem if the po'lice took care of all those fckers. It's just fcking weird you can't walk north without seeing a bunch of guys jacking off and congregating in the bushes.

A few weeks ago saw some guy walking around the south end of the beach wearing a t-shirt and hat... but naked from the waist down. Guards told him to get some goddamn pants on and GTFO. He wanted to argue. I didn't hang around but overheard some meaningful unkind words spoken to him...when I looked back a little while later he was clothed and walking back north.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
"Nudist" saw me walking towards the stairs at Blacks and practically went running from the water's edge to the base of them and just fckin' stood there with his pelvis thrust out.

Did not look to see if he had a boner but can only assume he wanted me to see his cock.:shameonyou:

TBH I'd have no problem if the po'lice took care of all those fckers. It's just fcking weird you can't walk north without seeing a bunch of guys jacking off and congregating in the bushes.

A few weeks ago saw some guy walking around the south end of the beach wearing a t-shirt and hat... but naked from the waist down. Guards told him to get some goddamn pants on and GTFO. He wanted to argue. I didn't hang around but overheard some meaningful unkind words spoken to him...when I looked back a little while later he was clothed and walking back north.
The shirt no bottoms with cockring used to be standard wear for the weirdos that used to populate that beach decades back. We may or may not have thrown rocks at the more aggressive ones that would stand "massaging" themselves a few feet away from sunbathing co-eds. The place used to be quite the freak show.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Sounds like it still is
I heard the cops were planning to crack down over the past summer - not sure if it happened.

Last time I walked up that way was a few years back. Guys stroking their cocks everywhere, nobody around the water and all the guys up on the sand were standing by their towels facing the bushes. You could see there was lots of activity going on in the bushes all along that stretch of sand, guys walking in and out and clustered together in the foliage. It was fcking weird and totally nonchalant. Wife was amused, thought I knew sh!t would be crazy up that way and brought her up that way to fck with her.:socrazy:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I heard the cops were planning to crack down over the past summer - not sure if it happened.

Last time I walked up that way was a few years back. Guys stroking their cocks everywhere, nobody around the water and all the guys up on the sand were standing by their towels facing the bushes. You could see there was lots of activity going on in the bushes all along that stretch of sand, guys walking in and out and clustered together in the foliage. It was fcking weird and totally nonchalant. Wife was amused, thought I knew sh!t would be crazy up that way and brought her up that way to fck with her.:socrazy:
Cool story bro. From the sounds of it, if I had to guess: your wife is from Canada, you met at Niagara Falls, and we wouldn’t know her?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
We have a few nude beaches around here. Usually empty, but on rare occasion, can find a few couples hanging out nudy.

More popular one is Pirates Cove at south end of Avila. Lot of creeps hang out at the top of the trail though. At least they used to. I've not been at that beach in many years. Some of this coastline's most baller houses at the top.

1705560355119.png

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Sounds like it still is
That's word for word exactly what I was gonna say. All the groms seeing all this, begs a question;
Do you think they are better or worsely influenced by all this (dare I say?) stimulai?

I mean, maybe Blacks is why all you CA surfer worshippers are so, funny?
No offense intended.

Casa, you must be HAWT!!

Nobody bush-wacks for me anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
That's word for word exactly what I was gonna say. All the groms seeing all this, begs a question;
Do you think they are better or worsely influenced by all this (dare I say?) stimulai?
Not a whole lot of groms down there. The gay sex stuff happens a ways north of the stairs, away from the surfing area. For curious erBBers the area directly below the golf course seems to be the hot spot. :dancing: Otherwise in the vicinty of the stairs it's just a bunch of naked, hairless, oiled up men milling around who may or may not be "sporting wood."

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Not a whole lot of groms down there. The gay sex stuff happens a ways north of the stairs, away from the surfing area. For curious erBBers the area directly below the golf course seems to be the hot spot. :dancing: Otherwise in the vicinty of the stairs it's just a bunch of naked, hairless, oiled up men milling around who may or may not be "sporting wood."
Sounds like you’re intimately acquainted with the prurient goings on down there. If only there was a way for you team up with Duffman, and put your insider’s knowledge to use ridding the beach of these degenerates Too Old To Die Young vigilante style.