Sharkbiscuit is Correct

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
The fact that the right is going after her is a tell.

But it's like when the left goes after trump.

The swities will double down.

But it's funny watching fat headed right wingers make fun of the top female pop star in the world because she is perceived as threat.
Wow. She actually has a LOT in common with Joe Rogan doesn't she?

Does Joe have a flat ass too?

:dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Wow. She actually has a LOT in common with Joe Rogan doesn't she?

Does Joe have a flat ass too?

:dancing:
Autofaps is just mad he can't hit that.

And you're not fooling anyone with the flat ass remark. You'd hit that with the force of celestial impact. You'd hit that so hard Earth's orbit would be measurably changed.

Reactions: Sharky

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Autofaps is just mad he can't hit that.

And you're not fooling anyone with the flat ass remark. You'd hit that with the force of celestial impact. You'd hit that so hard Earth's orbit would be measurably changed.
Doing last minute Christmas shopping and I see this 10-year old looking girl with a cart, situation just odd, some adults around but obviously not her parents, and this is the kind of place where people would actually unleash their 10 year old at Target or Walmart. Kinda concerned at first glance. But then I heard this voice, like Borat's wife age 50 with 2 cartons of unfiltered luckies a day on the phone going on about how allergic she was to penicillin. Turns around... yeah but apparently not allergic to crystal meth or heroin. I was good; I didn't say that TOO loudly. Absolute misshapen scrawned-out dwarfish woman, drug-pocked face, absolute horror show in so many goddamn ways.

And my immediate thought was, we have a match for Autoprax! :jamon: :jamon: :jamon:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Ahahaha, wait for it..... 4:15

Little steroid guy misses the point completely and gets really upset when Louie serves him a reality dish.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Ahahaha, wait for it..... 4:15

Little steroid guy misses the point completely and gets really upset when Louie serves him a reality dish.

What does this have to do with Tay Tay :unsure:

Louie is right in an existential and evolutionary sense, although he is will into the demographic where this stuff is all available to him. If you time to go on Facebook you have time to exercise and cook better food.

Seems like a pretty desperate gotcha to me

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What does this have to do with Tay Tay :unsure:
:love:

TELL 'EM!

While 95% of me agrees with this, 5% of me thinks, in an ideal world where Joe Buck and several other commentators are shot into the Sun, the telecast time nakedly pimping a be-parka'd TayTay and therefore The Shield aka the NFL to the Swifties, this time could be better spent on game analysis/commentary.

Tony Romo was a Dallas Cowboys QB so we hates it forever, but he's pretty fkn good at talking offense on the telecast.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Taylor Swift is undeniably beautiful in a physical sense. Perhaps it’s her overly cultivated public image but she always strikes me as someone who has zero personality which knocks her down a point or two imho. She also looks like the kinda person that hates sex. I’d rather have an 8 that’s a freak than her 11. She looks about as warm as a real doll.
Something we agree on.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Every time the Chiefs did something and they cut to commercial, the fade-out or whatever was Taylor Swift celebrating.

In one of them, I am not sure if it was Mahomes' wife, or someone who wanted clout, but I swear she photo-bombed/clout-hunted my mugging Taylor Swift as part of the celebration, and it didn't look 100% consensual.

@afoaf gif of the incident:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Speaking of Spice Girls, Posh is still incredible looking based on those commercials with her and David Beckham
With so many celebrity fueled ads in the Super Bowl the digital beauty fixes were off the chart. Everyone looked CG. Not a fan.

Reactions: Ifallalot