Sharkbiscuit is Correct

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Young skinny good hair =/ hot
High cheekbones, full lips, athletic build with nice perky baby feeders and nice waist-hip ratio, blue eyes....

It bothers you that she’s taller than you, doesn’t it?
It bothers half the board she's an 11.

I think Taylor Swift's physical beauty leaves ifallalot bothered (because he's hetero and not blind), but I don't think the 11 being 5'11" bothers him in the slightest.

It's not like they're presenting an award and he's Bruno Mars standing next to her.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
High cheekbones, full lips, athletic build with nice perky baby feeders and nice waist-hip ratio, blue eyes....

I think Taylor Swift's physical beauty leaves ifallalot bothered (because he's hetero and not blind), but I don't think the 11 being 5'11" bothers him in the slightest.

It's not like they're presenting an award and he's Bruno Mars standing next to her.
Taller woman is a plus

I bet her feet are bigger than mine too

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Taylor Swift is undeniably beautiful in a physical sense. Perhaps it’s her overly cultivated public image but she always strikes me as someone who has zero personality which knocks her down a point or two imho. She also looks like the kinda person that hates sex. I’d rather have an 8 that’s a freak than her 11. She looks about as warm as a real doll.

Last edited:
Reactions: hammies

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Taylor Swift is undeniably beautiful in a physical sense. Perhaps it’s her overly cultivated public image but she always strikes me as someone who has zero personality which knocks her down a point or two imho.
I can understand this viewpoint

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

She got a nose job and a boob job.

Her thighs are big. Her waist isn't that small.

When you have kids with her the kid is going to be an ugly big back farm girl and feel like you been robbed.

I tried to warn you

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
She got a nose job and a boob job.

Her thighs are big. Her waist isn't that small.

When you have kids with her the kid is going to be an ugly big back farm girl and feel like you been robbed.

I tried to warn you
Yeah I'd be distraught if I married and had a family with Taylor Swift.

Go see what Marissa Miller looks like these days. She had one of the most impossible rigs known to man.

I have to burst these loosers' TS bubbles.
The only thing you're bursting is stool into your depends. Tay Tay that hot fire.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm lmao.

You guys are really arguing about the hitability of Taylor Swift?

Moderators please ban all these misogynists posthaste.

:roflmao:
I would say it's more like, ifallalot and I are acknowledging obvious, Earth-is-an-oblate-spheroid reality, and here comes Autoprax with pictures of oil platforms and the Channel Islands talking about 2/10 elbows too pointy wouldn't bang.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
It bothers you that she’s taller than you, doesn’t it?
Tallest woman I ever dated was 6'1 to 6'2"". When both of us were barefoot, I'd still be taller, but with her fancy shoes on, I'd have to wear the chunky boots to be taller. She sometimes got a charge out of being tall with the fancy shoes, so I'd just wear shoes without the height and let the evening unfold in a most peculiar way.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yeah I'd be distraught if I married and had a family with Taylor Swift.

Go see what Marissa Miller looks like these days. She had one of the most impossible rigs known to man.

The only thing you're bursting is stool into your depends. Tay Tay that hot fire.
Ugly guys have the best eye for hot chicks.

TS gets a thumbs down.

You are getting fooled my makeup and good lighting.

I see through all that to the Truth.

I'm not sayin I wouldn't like to fuck her.

But if we are talking about hotness, you dummies are getting fooled by deceptive pattern mimicry . . .

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Ugly guys have the best eye for hot chicks.

TS gets a thumbs down.

You are getting fooled my makeup and good lighting.

I see through all that to the Truth.

I'm not sayin I wouldn't like to fook her.

But if we are talking about hotness, you dummies are getting fooled by deceptive pattern mimicry . . .

@Sharky Correction/clarification to previous.

We are posting perfectly clear photos of a leggy athletic blonde with global pop star facial aesthetics.

Autoprax is telling us it's an out-of-focus, photoshopped pic of Lena Dunham.

"Okay Siri. Show me someone who fails Autoprax's hot chick test and earns themselves a thumbs down."

Reactions: hal9000