The island (Epstein’s island) was an absolute cess pool!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Who wasn't in on it? MBS? Mossad? The Royals? Governor Cuomo?

It's hard to have someone killed in prison. When two dudes and three cameras all don't get anything and records are falsified.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
This is a time where i can ask for a link and mean it.

The dude hung himself. It happens.
You can ask me all you want. Hold your breathe.

Ask yourself who had the most to gain by his death and who had the most to loose if he lived to testify honestly at his trial. You don’t have to be Perry Mason to figure it out. I’m not saying it was HRC herself that sent the guards away, disabled the surveillance cameras, etc. But there’s little doubt who was the mastermind behind Epi’s untimely demise.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Ask yourself who had the most to gain by his death and who had the most to loose if he lived to testify honestly at his trial. You don’t have to be Perry Mason to figure it out. I’m not saying it was HRC herself that sent the guards away, disabled the surveillance cameras, etc. But there’s little doubt who was the mastermind behind Epi’s untimely demise.
Conspiracy, bruh.

It was all coincidence.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

He had the most to lose. He was spending the rest of his life in prison as a sex offender. Death was the easy way out.

What do you think would have happened at a trial? They have his files. He was arrested for sex trafficking. The evidence At trial would have related to, you guessed it, sex trafficking. Who was on the plane or who visited the island have nothing to do with the charges. I know you probably watched LA Law (I think that was the 1960s right?) but trials aren’t free for alls where people just spout off information.

But let’s discuss - How would the Clinton’s orchestrate this? Bill was president a quarter century ago. Hillary was a disgraced loser to Trump with no political future. Yet they had access to top level federal prison staff? Or to Trump’s DoJ? How?

Lol.

Reactions: Hump

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
He had the most to lose. He was spending the rest of his life in prison as a sex offender. Death was the easy way out.

What do you think would have happened at a trial? They have his files. He was arrested for sex trafficking. The evidence At trial would have related to, you guessed it, sex trafficking. Who was on the plane or who visited the island have nothing to do with the charges. I know you probably watched LA Law (I think that was the 1960s right?) but trials aren’t free for alls where people just spout off information.

But let’s discuss - How would the Clinton’s orchestrate this? Bill was president a quarter century ago. Hillary was a disgraced loser to Trump with no political future. Yet they had access to top level federal prison staff? Or to Trump’s DoJ? How?

Lol.
So, the circumstances of Epstein's death were pure coincidence.

Got it.

/thread

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
What do you think would have happened at a trial?
The more important question is what would have happened BEFORE the trial.

Plea bargain. Exchange of information for reduced charges. Name the Johns in exchange for an opportunity to serve time apart from gen pop.

Can't be having that nonsense so the rich powerful Johns had him whacked.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Jeffrey Epstein worked for the CIA and that Island was run and controlled by the CIA/FBI.
Imo he worked for Mossad bc Maxwell and/or the CIA only utilized him as an asset. They might not have had any direct connections to him yet were completely aware of everything he was up to via their relationship with Mossad.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So, the circumstances of Epstein's death were pure coincidence.

Got it.

/thread
The Circumstances allowed him an easy suicide path. I might believe Epstein arranged to kill himself And paid off guards to let him do it. That seems reasonable.

Otherwise it seems I need to believe a president 22 years out of office somehow arranged the murder of a federal prisoner to hide information that’s already available during a trial that wouldn’t have involved testimony regarding said former president anyway.

On top of it, I need to believe they were sly enough to pull this all off but failed to realize Epstein’s accomplice was roaming the streets free to turn them in and forgot off her too.

Gotcha.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
So funny how you guys just won't go there...:roflmao:
he's a sex offender
a convicted rapist
:roflmao:jesus f uc king christ

Reactions: hammies

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
he's a sex offender
a convicted rapist
A wealthy Palm Beach resident known for his vast network connections (political and otherwise), who, when found guilty of procuring and diddling underage prostitutes, received a sentence of having to sleep in the Palm Beach County Jail at night for a little while.

Nothing to see here!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The Circumstances allowed him an easy suicide path. I might believe Epstein arranged to kill himself And paid off guards to let him do it. That seems reasonable.

Otherwise it seems I need to believe a president 22 years out of office somehow arranged the murder of a federal prisoner to hide information that’s already available during a trial that wouldn’t have involved testimony regarding said former president anyway.

On top of it, I need to believe they were sly enough to pull this all off but failed to realize Epstein’s accomplice was roaming the streets free to turn them in and forgot off her too.

Gotcha.
You keep bringing this back to Clinton for whatever reason.

I would guess, considering Epstein's vast array of prominent connections that wield influence, there were many people who wanted the guy dead, and had the means to do so.

I'll refer back to Epstein's punishment at the Palm Beach County Jail.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
A wealthy Palm Beach resident known for his vast network connections (political and otherwise), who, when found guilty of procuring and diddling underage prostitutes, received a sentence of having to sleep in the Palm Beach County Jail at night for a little while.

Nothing to see here!
So, you're saying trump, right? Or, are you a trumper?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
he's a sex offender
a convicted rapist
who are you referring to? trump? I've said multiple times on multiple threads that I believe he was an island underage prostitution client

do you think he was?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You keep bringing this back to Clinton for whatever reason.

I would guess, considering Epstein's vast array of prominent connections that wield influence, there were many people who wanted the guy dead, and had the means to do so.

I'll refer back to Epstein's punishment at the Palm Beach County Jail.
I misunderstood. I thought you were suggesting Clinton had him killed.

But the rest of it still stands. Why kill Epstein and not Maxwell?

Local judicial favoritism is a thing. It happens all the time in courts across the country. Thats not the same thing as arranging a federal prison murder.

It still makes a lot more sense that he knew he was fucked and wanted to avoid living the rest of his life in prison as a sex offender, where he probably would have been killed by prisoners anyway.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I don't know what happened to Epstein and I don't have enough information to conjecture