Hamas

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
But, nothing like virgins and Paradise to warm up the shock troops and send them out eagerly to die. Their reward will be in the afterlife.
Who really wants virgins in Paradise? I'd personally prefer a couple of nasty sluts to dozens of virgins.

Reactions: Woke AF

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What do you think, I'm Henry Ford? How come no one here addresses the root cause of why Israel was attacked in the first place? In the beachside SD county I grew up in there was a wonderful Palestinian family (Christian for god's sake) whose property was seized Israeli "settlers" from Brooklyn and they were forced to immigrate first to Cleveland before settling in SD county. I spoke with one of the sons last night that I introduced to surfing who was telling me the majority of their family still there is now sleeping outside after their neighborhood was bombed for supposedly harboring "terrorists". Like it always does, their actions will blow up in their faces. It hasn't been a good run for the Jews lately with names like Weinstein, Epstein and now that meatball SBF never quite being held accountable. Ask questions, if you're a nobody like me it doesn't matter. But if you're Roger Waters, they will ruin you for just speaking up.

Btw, I don't need a pass...I've got a couple of Jewish friends already...one's a big time lawyer who produces movies now and is quite a decent fellow, the other is a shill for AIPAC who's only job is to "mingle" with the business community to gauge political outlooks so it can be decided where to focus donations that have the most positive effect on U.S. to Israel funding (which is monstrous).

Didn't know you were such a toolbag @ElOgro
Taking sides in the middle east conflict is a loosing situation.

Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006

• Dislike
Reactions: PRCD

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
That's something from Christianity.

The Jews are still waiting on a Messiah.

And lets be honest, they laugh behind the backs of the Christians.

“War of Gog and MagogEdit
Main article: Gog and Magog
According to Ezekiel chapter 38, the "war of Gog and Magog" is a climactic war that will happen at the end of the Jewish exile. According to biblical commentator and rabbi David Kimhi, this war will take place in Jerusalem.“

Variations on a theme.

• Dislike
Reactions: PRCD

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This thread inspired me to go get some Palestinian chicken! We got a spot over here in Black Beverly Hills that is place good. It shits all over zankou and the have no problem taking my Jew money. There’s also a solid Israeli spot in west Adam’s that I might hit up tomorrow to be diplomatic.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
What do you think, I'm Henry Ford? How come no one here addresses the root cause of why Israel was attacked in the first place? In the beachside SD county I grew up in there was a wonderful Palestinian family (Christian for god's sake) whose property was seized Israeli "settlers" from Brooklyn and they were forced to immigrate first to Cleveland before settling in SD county. I spoke with one of the sons last night that I introduced to surfing who was telling me the majority of their family still there is now sleeping outside after their neighborhood was bombed for supposedly harboring "terrorists". Like it always does, their actions will blow up in their faces. It hasn't been a good run for the Jews lately with names like Weinstein, Epstein and now that meatball SBF never quite being held accountable. Ask questions, if you're a nobody like me it doesn't matter. But if you're Roger Waters, they will ruin you for just speaking up.

Btw, I don't need a pass...I've got a couple of Jewish friends already...one's a big time lawyer who produces movies now and is quite a decent fellow, the other is a shill for AIPAC who's only job is to "mingle" with the business community to gauge political outlooks so it can be decided where to focus donations that have the most positive effect on U.S. to Israel funding (which is monstrous).

Didn't know you were such a toolbag @ElOgro
I responded to the wrong person. You can either get over it, eat a bag of dicks, or both.

And that’s tool chest to you.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
I responded to the wrong person. You can either get over it, eat a bag of dicks, or both.

And that’s tool chest to you.
At least your apologetic, that shows growth on your part. Next time, read the f*cking thread you babbling old man.

Last edited:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I don't.
In this case these idiots are in the position that they're in because of their own stupidity...............which of course, is someone else's. Add in a good size population of angry young men (angry because aside from being young men, they're bored, and otherwise worthless), and you get $hit blowing up.

Okay...

Wait a minute, are you referring to our southern border? Because that observation describes most of those millions of illegal border crossers.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It’s all the same money.

If I have some money in my safe and someone gifts me money by wiring it into my bank account, now I can use the money in my safe to buy rockets knowing that I can use “the other money” for bridges and roads.

Why is this hard to understand?

Iran before we gave them the money: Sorry, Hamas, we need to build some roads. Can’t afford rockets right now.

After we gave them the money: Uncle Joe just gave us the road money we need. Here’s your rocket money, Hamas…
That $6B was never not Iran's money. It was *always* on their accounts receivable books, and they always had the ability to borrow and/or spend against it. The actual transfer of the money from the US to Qatar did not alter this situation one iota.

The idea that the Biden administration inadvertently bankrolled this Hamas incursion might make the GOP happy, but it doesn't fly.

Reactions: Hump and Aruka

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
none of this will stop schextard from making up his own narrative in his half-caved "brain"

case in point:

Iran is bankrolling the weaponry that is being used by Hamas with the money that the Biden administration gave them.

We are arming both sides in this war. This should sound familiar to you.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
none of this will stop schextard from making up his own narrative in his half-caved "brain"

case in point:

brain"
Hamas has already and repeatedly said the Iran is backing them. Iran has conformed it. Links already posted in this thread.

Again, this isn’t a dig specifically at Biden. Any typical republican president would have done the same thing with “Iran’s” money.

”We” are arming both sides and stirring the pot.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Everyone writing about Iran getting nukes, Israel already has nuclear arms and i suspect they will be the first to launch thereby kicking off WWIII. One thing Shiites (Iran) & Sunnis (KSA) will unite on is the intense dislike they have for Israeli tomfoolery.

Meanwhile @$kully will continue making jokes about "spending his Jewish money" at Palestinian businesses in "Black Beverly Hills" after thousands are dead. Perhaps he should stick to giving free hand jobs at his local glory hole & bragging about how much his agent got him for his part in a toothpaste commercial?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Hamas has already and repeatedly said the Iran is backing them. Iran has conformed it. Links already posted in this thread.

Again, this isn’t a dig specifically at Biden. Any typical republican president would have done the same thing with “Iran’s” money.

”We” are arming both sides and stirring the pot.
what schextard said was "Obama/Biden funded these murders."

they haven't even touched the oil money

do we really think that hamas planned this and marshaled resources in 20 days since the agreement was signed?

Reactions: trevorbc and Hump