Hamas

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I believe there is a certain mindset in Israel that believes once Iran has a full complement of nuclear weapons, Israel will cease to exist. That is their end of days. I believe biblically the last battle, Armageddon, begins in a place in Israel known as Meggido. (as a child I was kicked out of three different religious schools before they gave up) I have also read that Islam has an apocalyptic vision of a last battle that will burn the world and give forth to an Islamic paradise.

People with nukes are scary. People with nukes who believe in a final apocalyptic battle which will bring forth Paradise are scarier.

• Wow
  • Dislike
Reactions: PRCD and schex

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I believe there is a certain mindset in Israel that believes once Iran has a full complement of nuclear weapons, Israel will cease to exist. That is their end of days. I believe biblically the last battle, Armageddon, begins in a place in Israel known as Meggido. (as a child I was kicked out of three different religious schools before they gave up) I have also read that Islam has an apocalyptic vision of a last battle that will burn the world and give forth to an Islamic paradise.

People with nukes are scary. People with nukes who believe in a final apocalyptic battle which will bring forth Paradise are scarier.
You absorbed something in those schools! Damn

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
i could see that happening. like just way over-compensating with his response and laying even more sh!t to waste.

what they’re left with is more of the same positive feedback loop of Palestinians not having resources or financial opportunities and just getting more and more desperate
Israel will never solve the "Palestinian problem" with the Islamic state of Iran in existence.

• Dislike
Reactions: PRCD

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Religion is scary.

Reactions: john4surf and schex

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
I'll prob be put on some kind of Jewish hot list by @Autoprax but oh well i'm 52...wgaf.

The Israelis kind of got what they deserved for their endless oppression and seizing of property owned by the Palestinian people....American Jewish political organization like AIPAC have for decades been pumping their own money and a sh!t ton of U.S. government money to prop up the current Israeli regime so much so that Israeli has become a power in itself and its population have spread out around the world (particularly in beautiful places like where I live) disrupting the vibe with their exclusivity and general sneakiness.

American political power bases are confused, both Dems & Republicans are fingerpointing and talking about they would have done things differently in the hopes they can get Jewish political donations.

They even tried to blackball Roger Waters for gods sake!

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Religion is scary.
When it is used by those in power as a tool to manipulate the gullible, yes.

Politics and Ideology can/have been used in the same way.

But, nothing like virgins and Paradise to warm up the shock troops and send them out eagerly to die. Their reward will be in the afterlife.

• Dislike
Reactions: PRCD and $kully

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

But, nothing like virgins and Paradise to warm up the shock troops and send them out eagerly to die. Their reward will be in the afterlife.
Enforcing Cooperation since before Christ

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

What so great about fuckng virgins?

Fucking is something you get better at with practice.

Reactions: Woke AF

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Biden is sending a U.S. Carrier Group to the Eastern Mediterranean.

The world gathers.

• Dislike

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'll prob be put on some kind of Jewish hot list by @Autoprax but oh well i'm 52...wgaf.

The Israelis kind of got what they deserved for their endless oppression and seizing of property owned by the Palestinian people....American Jewish political organization like AIPAC have for decades been pumping their own money and a sh!t ton of U.S. government money to prop up the current Israeli regime so much so that Israeli has become a power in itself and its population have spread out around the world (particularly in beautiful places like where I live) disrupting the vibe with their exclusivity and general sneakiness.

American political power bases are confused, both Dems & Republicans are fingerpointing and talking about they would have done things differently in the hopes they can get Jewish political donations.

They even tried to blackball Roger Waters for gods sake!
Just tell them you know me and they'll let you off with a warning.

• Haha
Reactions: sirfun

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Iran also would cease to exist if that happens, prob a few other places too. Israel has >100 nukes.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Just tell them you know me and they'll let you off with a warning.
What do you think, I'm Henry Ford? How come no one here addresses the root cause of why Israel was attacked in the first place? In the beachside SD county I grew up in there was a wonderful Palestinian family (Christian for god's sake) whose property was seized by Israeli "settlers" from Brooklyn and they were forced to immigrate first to Cleveland before settling in SD county. I spoke with one of the sons last night that I introduced to surfing who was telling me the majority of their family still there is now sleeping outside after their neighborhood was bombed for supposedly harboring "terrorists". Like it always does, their actions will blow up in their faces. It hasn't been a good run for the Jews lately with names like Weinstein, Epstein and now that meatball SBF never quite being held accountable. Ask questions, if you're a nobody like me it doesn't matter. But if you're Roger Waters, they will ruin you for just speaking up.

Btw, I don't need a pass...I've got a couple of Jewish friends already...one's a big time lawyer who produces movies now and is quite a decent fellow, the other is a shill for AIPAC who's only job is to "mingle" with the business community to gauge political outlooks so it can be decided where to focus donations that have the most positive effect on U.S. to Israel funding (which is monstrous).

Didn't know you were such a toolbag @ElOgro

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Iran also would cease to exist if that happens, prob a few other places too. Israel has >100 nukes.
Yup. I agree. But if Israel attacks Iran now, before Iran is a nuclear power? There are those that think that is their only path to continued existence.

Israel already had PR ads running on YouTube getting us ready for what they are about to do.

• Dislike