Hamas

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
When the president of Iran was asked about using the $ for only "humanitarian purposes" (biden's spin) he laughed and said it's our $ and we do what we want
he can say whatever he wants

however the money is still controlled by the Qatari and sits in their accounts

Iran is limited in how they can use it

all of this information is readily available

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
We shouldn’t get involved. Period. America doesn’t need another population of homeless PTSD veteran’s sleeping on the sidewalks across American 15-20 years after the hostilities are over.
I just finished a novel (not a great read overall) that was about SOG teams infiltrating Laos and the 75%+ causality rate. All but forgotten now. If you’re not 100% in it to win it stay da fvk home.

Thanks again for your service.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
I just finished a novel (not a great read overall) that was about SOG teams infiltrating Laos and the 75%+ causality rate. All but forgotten now. If you’re not 100% in it to win it stay da fvk home.

Thanks again for your service.
My Dad was career army. In late 1958 or early 1959, he was given an Honorable Discharge and given classified assignment (at the time). After some sort of classified training (he wouldn’t or couldn’t tell us any details), he was flown to Vientienne, Laos and “assisted” Prince Souvanna Pouma for the next 13-14 months. President Kennedy was on the evening news often assuring the American public that the USA had no military in Laos. One evening, we were getting ready for dinner and the news was on the TV. There was dad, all 6’3” towering over Laotian troops engaged in some hostilities. When dad returned from Laos, he was sworn back in and continued his career without missing a step.

When I was in Vietnam 1967-68 America was assured by the current the administration that we had no military in the tri-border area (Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia). As a young intelligence officer, any and all documents, reports, etc., involving the tri-border area were classified and given “No Foreign Dissemination” handling controls. The subterfuge was over as troops moved in to Cambodia and Laos and had no qualms about telling family, etc., where they were fighting, etc. The press got some verifiable reports of incursions and lit up the country on Huntley-Brinkley, Cronkite, etc. The Congress ceased funding the war and we left even though despite the casualties, the TET ‘offensive’ was in the win column.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Israel has had wars against their neighbors in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 2006 (Lebanon), and 2009 (Hamas). How many American soldiers lost their lives in any of these wars?

I am confident we aren't gonna lose any in this one, either.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm right here. I don't want a single American soldier to die for Israel either. See how that works?
How many Palestinian deaths are acceptable to keep our military industrial complex going?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yeah Hamas totally would not have done this if we hadn't given Iran their money.
Iran is bankrolling the weaponry that is being used by Hamas with the money that the Biden administration gave them.

We are arming both sides in this war. This should sound familiar to you.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It’s all the same money.

If I have some money in my safe and someone gifts me money by wiring it into my bank account, now I can use the money in my safe to buy rockets knowing that I can use “the other money” for bridges and roads.

Why is this hard to understand?

Iran before we gave them the money: Sorry, Hamas, we need to build some roads. Can’t afford rockets right now.

After we gave them the money: Uncle Joe just gave us the road money we need. Here’s your rocket money, Hamas…

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
We shouldn’t get involved. Period. America doesn’t need another population of homeless PTSD veteran’s sleeping on the sidewalks across American 15-20 years after the hostilities are over.
We are involved. We provide arms to Israel and we provide arms to Hamas through Iran. We put it all in a simmering pot, turn up the heat and stir.

Keeps the MIC happy. Keeps guys like this being like this….

IMG_5442.gif

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It’s all the same money.

If I have some money in my safe and someone gifts me money by wiring it into my bank account, now I can use the money in my safe to buy rockets knowing that I can use “the other money” for bridges and roads.

Why is this hard to understand?

Iran before we gave them the money: Sorry, Hamas, we need to build some roads. Can’t afford rockets right now.

After we gave them the money: Uncle Joe just gave us the road money we need. Here’s your rocket money, Hamas…
No, it's not the same money.

You posted 4 times in a row and conveniently skipped the posts that contain facts.

Classic Duffman.

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Iran is bankrolling the weaponry that is being used by Hamas with the money that the Biden administration gave them.

We are arming both sides in this war. This should sound familiar to you.
I suspect Hamas has been stockpiling rockets and other materiel for several years, long before Biden was in the WH. This operation has been a long time in the making.

Reactions: need 4 speed