Makua Rothman is now a Rapper

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
I'm sorry, but that is just fifty shades of suck. I'm embarrassed as a human and a music lover. How can any of you guys say otherwise? My gods, what kind of garbage are you guys listening to these days?!?!?

I think I'm having a stroke, I hate it so much . . . :bricks:
Ya have to pretend to like it with the hope that it gets your foot in the door of the NS crowd

• Haha
Reactions: Witchipoo

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
She seems like she'd make a good mother. IDK if Nathan is ready to give up Peter Pan lyfe.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
She did beach interviews for the wsl at pipe last year iirc. Blew away everyone they've had on the commentary team. Really articulate, asked some insightful questions, just all around great job.
I thought the same thing. They (her and Nathan) would make a great husband/wife commentary team also. The goal of the WSL seems to be to generalize through enstupification then commercialize, though.

Reactions: santacruzin

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Her dad is Kaiborg. The huge bald guy, black belt bjj and former bjj world champ. Large human and highly skilled. Nathan doesn’t just charge death slabs. View attachment 163255
This is what people negging Nathan Florence don't understand - a woman like Mahina is only going to go for a guy about as alpha as her dad.

Reactions: bluemarlin04

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Her dad: Have her home by 11pm.

Me: 9:45pm. Yes sir.
When us old dudes first got on instagram a couple of my friends followed her cause our feed suggested accounts that were surfing related or hotties in skimpy bikinis. Because that’s what we search or click on. When I told them Kaiborg is her dad a couple of the crew goes,”f*ck that, unfollow!” Like Kaiborg is gonna check who follows Mahina on IG. Haha.