colonoscopy blues

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
That's not ringworm? Looks like a classic case
I thought so too, until a dermatologist took a biopsy, sent it to a lab and they grew it in a petri dish for a few days/weeks.

Came back 100% positive as Lupus Erythematosis.

Taking anti-malarial medications to control the flare ups.

The topical part is no big deal though ....

At least, not compared to it attacking my "connective tissue".

Asked Dr what that is, he said hair, skin, nails, bones, tendons, muscles.... basically my entire being.

:mad::cursing::bricks:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Always could be worse!
Yeah, there could be ground swell and light offshore.... luckily it's howling onshore, hot as FooK, ashes mixed with dust from the Kalima and dry as a witches tittie outside. AC, teahupoo reruns, bong hits and lots of naps.... between the trips to the porcelain, of course.

:monkey::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, there could be ground swell and light offshore.... luckily it's howling onshore, hot as FooK, ashes mixed with dust from the Kalima and dry as a witches tittie outside. AC, teahupoo reruns, bong hits and lots of naps.... between the trips to the porcelain, of course.

:monkey::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I would recommend sleeping in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Come on, it's not that bad. Ever had a good case of Bali Belly, Montezuma's Revenge? Prep is much easier than that. The procedure itself is a walk in the park as long as the anesthesia does its job. I don't even remember getting dressed after it was done.

Here's to your good health. Hope it all comes back negative. :toilet:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Thank you for the handy wipes suggestion.... on my 2nd box already.

Jesus this sucks.... :poop::toilet:

This protocol is clearly not thought out well for those with healthy high fiber diets.... I was empty after the 1st drink.

The 2nd one had me exploring the whole "prolapsed anus" from the poop shoot thread .... thanks for that visual @casa_mugrienta !!!!

:bricks::cursing::shameonyou:

Edit:

New Pro Tip for the prep...

Keep a bunch of 100% natural coconut oil handy, if possible refrigerated.

Thank me latter..... oooooooo!!! It stings!!!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::cursing::bricks:

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Come on, it's not that bad. Ever had a good case of Bali Belly, Montezuma's Revenge? Prep is much easier than that. The procedure itself is a walk in the park as long as the anesthesia does its job. I don't even remember getting dressed after it was done.

Here's to your good health. Hope it all comes back negative. :toilet:
Yeah it's way worse to get the shitz in some deserted beach camping spot in Mex than it is to prep in the privacy and security of your own toilet at home.

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Yeah it's way worse to get the shitz in some deserted beach camping spot in Mex than it is to prep in the privacy and security of your own toilet at home.
At least at the deserted camping spot in Mex, you are on the beach, and assumingly had beers, burritos, tacos and a plethora of waves beforehand, and more when you are done..... here, though I may be in the comfort of my own home, it's all so I can go to some strangers home, lay on their @Eunice approved cold steel table and get humiliated by a fecopheliac.

Although, at least there is the Propofol, SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!!!

:monkey::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::applause2::toilet:

Jack-the-Ripper

OTF status
Feb 10, 2023
I had a testicular ultrasound by a smoking hot technician when I was about 40. It was hilarious.
She let me know that she warmed up the ultrasound jelly so it wouldn't shock me.
I asked her if it was the same as an ultrasound for a baby and she said yes.. just smaller paddles. LOL.
Once she started rubbing my balls with the warm jelly and paddles I started getting a chub and I panicked so I started asking her Questions to redirect my attention.
I said how long does this usually take... "not long.. only about 20 minutes". o_O
Once it was about done I asked if she was going to finish me off. She was not amused.
Then I told her I needed to go outside and have a smoke. She gave me a good chuckle at that one. :)
I had one of these back around 2000 and I too got hard instantly. The late 40s looking nurse doing the ultrasound sayst something like sometime's its easier to just take care of that first. Then she says and i'll never forget "May I?" TBH was impressed by her professionalism and matter of factness so who was i to say no? She put a squirt of the jelly on her hand and grabbed a washcloth and held it over the head of my penis and stroked me off til I came, probably 15 seconds. Cleaned me up and went about the ultrasound like nothing happened.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
At least at the deserted camping spot in Mex, you are on the beach, and assumingly had beers, burritos, tacos and a plethora of waves beforehand, and more when you are done..... here, though I may be in the comfort of my own home, it's all so I can go to some strangers home, lay on their @Eunice approved cold steel table and get humiliated by a fecopheliac.

Although, at least there is the Propofol, SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!!!

:monkey::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::applause2::toilet:
They asked me if I wanted morphine, I was like, "Hell yeah!".

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I DO NOT NOT RECOMMEND COLONOSCOPY!!!!

GO FOR THE @PPK96754 PILL!!!!

JUST OUT OF THE ER, THE FOOK?

WOKE UP HALF WAY THROUGH...

TOLD DR "EITHER YOU PUT ME BACK TO SLEEP PRONTO OR I WILL FOOKING END YOU!!!"

WOKE UP AGAIN, STILL NOT FINISHED, TOLD HIM "GET THAT FOOKING THING OUT OF MY ARSE OR I WILL TAKE IT OUT AND CHOKE YOU TO DEATH WITH IT!!"

FOOKER DR. SAYS, "NO, WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!!".

MY RESPONSE, "YES YOU ARE!"

REACHED AROUND PULLED IT OUT MYSELF, RIPPED OFF THE IV, SPLIT THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY.

DR CAME RUNNING OUT AFTER ME APOLOGIZING PROFUSELY .... TELLS ME I HAVE TO GO TO THE ER STAT FOR A TAC.

I SAYS, "WHAT? WHAT FOR?"

HE SAYS, "YOU MAY HAVE PERFORATED YOURSELF WHEN YOU PULLED OUT THE CAMERA".

JUST GOT OUT OF THE ER AT 17:30 ....
THIS WHOLE ORDEAL STARTED AT 09:30.

:cursing::bricks::cursing::bricks::cursing:

FOOK YOU @Al Soldano IF YOU'RE HAPPY ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

RATHER DIE A PAINFUL SLOW DEATH OF COLON CANCER THAN REPEAT THAT AGAIN!!!!

@PPK96754 I think I need your Drs phone #.

:shrug:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Sorry for the CAPS they were locked, n I couldn't bother.

:sick::barf:again after trying to eat a tiny slice of iberico.

It was worrisome in color, texted my RN buddy who assures me it's the anesthesia and all the crap the hospital pumped into me.

Trying again with a dry toast, little bit at a time.

Feeling a TON better after the puking session though..

I might even get some sleep tonight if sweetie pie allows, she's a nervous wreck right now, understandably so.
We had a good friend die in the hospital from sepsis caused by a nicked intestine that went unnoticed.

That's all she could think about for the hours I was in the ER.

Gonna get some rest.

Cya tomorrow, I hope.

Reactions: Mr Doof

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
100% better today.

Haven't had a solid meal since last Tuesday though.... and @ 1'75" and 70 kilos (with 25% fat in summer/18% in winter) it's becoming a chore to get my stomach to accept food again.

Have had digestive issues since I was kid, genetricks.

Thank you both for caring @bonzer5fin and @Subway !!!
We have to get the three of us together out here this fall/winter season somehow.

Start finding a week or two that coincide for you both. Lodgings on me, surfboars too.

:waving::shaka:

I highly encourage you to take advantage of my offer, because after what I saw yesterday at the ER and the two private hospitals here on the island, our days are numbered here.

Duuue in the space next to mine was vomiting brown blood like a fire hose, and they just let the poor bastard heave like they could give a rats arse about him.... hope the poor kid made it, because it was NOT looking good from where I was laying for him.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

• Wow
Reactions: Subway