Why are whites and eastern asians culturally superior to all others?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Which is… wait of it…… predominantly white west “culture”.

How come you can never follow the thread of the discussion?
I did follow it/you. You just don't like what I put up there- a reminder of the fact that the Democrat Party was responsible for the starting of, and prosecution of (bungling) the war in Viet Nam.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I did follow it/you. You just don't like what I put up there- a reminder of the fact that the Democrat Party was responsible for the starting of, and prosecution of (bungling) the war in Viet Nam.
But not the events leading to the picture you posted.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I think it's fair to say that no culture or race or ethnicity can be considered morally superior or inferior based on any physical feature. Same goes for their being afforded basic human dignity or their worth as human beings.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
While the American natives were treated horrendously by the Europeans, it's wholly dishonest to claim all those millions were a genocide, since the vast majority died of disease

As to the rest of it? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

For one, who ever said whites were exempt? The rest of it is too retarded to even discuss

You can just admit we agree
As someone living amidst reservations, you should read this-

Bury_My_Heart_at_Wounded_Knee_cover.jpg

Reactions: hammies and afoaf

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Which is relevant to the conversation how?

Do bad things committed by Democrats are worse than those done by Republicans?

Only you give a sh!t about team sports.

Reactions: afoaf

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Nick Ut's famous photo of Kim Phuc was taken after a South Vietnamese pilot napalmed a village that was occupied by North Vietnamese troops. Since Vietnam was in fact a decades-long civil war, I suspect this is the kind of thing that would have happened regardless of American involvement in their war, Dem or Repub or whatever.
Relevance?

1688667840405.png

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Nick Ut's famous photo of Kim Phuc was taken after a South Vietnamese pilot napalmed a village that was occupied by North Vietnamese troops. Since Vietnam was in fact a decades-long civil war, I suspect this is the kind of thing that would have happened regardless of American involvement in their war, Dem or Repub or whatever.
Whoa, you're going to get in the way of Fecal's MURICA IS RASSSS argument

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
there's a reason why no one cares what the Peanut_Gallery says