Can we talk about Target?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Lakota Man is a clown. Maybe if he stopped being such a peacenik bitch his people could get what they want. I mean, they wiped out a bunch of other tribes to get their land in the last 200 years

Does Krassenstein forget there are two sides to the culture war, and that the Pride onslaught is a huge part of it? We're simply seeing a reaction to people being pushed too far

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Lakota Man is a clown. Maybe if he stopped being such a peacenik bitch his people could get what they want. I mean, they wiped out a bunch of other tribes to get their land in the last 200 years

Does Krassenstein forget there are two sides to the culture war, and that the Pride onslaught is a huge part of it? We're simply seeing a reaction to people being pushed too far
Im pretty sure that the pride supporters would say the same about their motivation for pride rainbows in the first place
pride was a way to say FU to the haters, harassers, assaulters and murderers

seems like younger generations don’t feel that way anymore, but many older ones may not act on their hate, but still talk about it

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

The Target display upsets you how?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
you
!0x the man than the looser Catturd who gives you your daily outrage bait.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Im pretty sure that the pride supporters would say the same about their motivation for pride rainbows in the first place
pride was a way to say FU to the haters, harassers, assaulters and murderers

seems like younger generations don’t feel that way anymore, but many older ones may not act on their hate, but still talk about it
How old?