official shooting thread 2023 - no point having multiple threads

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
Mall shooting with semiautomatic rifle in Dallas area. 8 killed. Five year old killed. Shooter has bulletproof vest.
ALLEN, Tex. — The gunman who opened fire on an outlet mall in a Dallas suburb on Saturday, killing at least eight people, had an apparent fascination with white supremacist or neo-Nazi beliefs that are now being examined by investigators as a possible motive for the attack, people familiar with the investigation said Sunday.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
never thought i'd agree with this fvcktwit, but yeah. come to think of it, he's agreeing with me coz i know i've said this before: show the carnage, publish the gore, censor nothing: let's see pictures of little kids with their faces blown off, shoppers and students and church-goers gunned down and shot up, maimed and mutiliated people who did nothing more than live in America and be in the wrong place at the wrong time. let everyone see where unlimited 2A has gotten us.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
never thought i'd agree with this fvcktwit, but yeah. come to think of it, he's agreeing with me coz i know i've said this before: show the carnage, publish the gore, censor nothing: let's see pictures of little kids with their faces blown off, shoppers and students and church-goers gunned down and shot up, maimed and mutiliated people who did nothing more than live in America and be in the wrong place at the wrong time. let everyone see where unlimited 2A has gotten us.

Have you seen the tabloids in Mexico?