official shooting thread 2023 - no point having multiple threads

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Mall shooting with semiautomatic rifle in Dallas area. 8 killed. Five year old killed. Shooter has bulletproof vest.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'm asking you, as you noted the shooter was wearing a bulletproof vest in your opener.

Just to be clear on your stance - you don't have a problem with members of the general public owning bulletproof vests?
I don't know. What are your thoughts? What firearms should members of the general public not be allowed to own?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You don't know if the general public should be allowed to directly protect themselves from being shot?

What about taking cover - should that be legal or illegal?
legal

What firearms should members of the general public not be allowed to own?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
The back of the shooter's hand sported a Texas Hispanic prison gang tattoo ...."DDD".

From the pictures it appears that the shooter's victims are white.

I'm not familiar with that specific "mall", but from the aerial pics it looks like it's not a mall. It looks like two concentric circles of stores.

If the shooter went to prison then it's illegal for him to buy a firearm. So much for making things illegal. Criminals have a message for you: Take your laws, and stick them up your a$$.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just the "well regulated militia" operating in our "polite society" just like the founders intended.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The back of the shooter's hand sported a Texas Hispanic prison gang tattoo ...."DDD".

From the pictures it appears that the shooter's victims are white.

I'm not familiar with that specific "mall", but from the aerial pics it looks like it's not a mall. It looks like two concentric circles of stores.

If the shooter went to prison then it's illegal for him to buy a firearm. So much for making things illegal. Criminals have a message for you: Take your laws, and stick them up your a$$.
Outlet center.