Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Your first claim:
"Only humans have cellular ACE-2 receptors. COVID-19 specifically gains access through these receptors. "

Other mammals have it too:

View attachment 135498

This underlined part specifically shows more than just humans have ACE2 receptors:

View attachment 135499

Then I posted a follow up with some images which led you to say, "And all of the animals in your vaunted table have ACE-2 receptors with DNA which is not compatible with COVID-19 spike proteins. They all differ by the listed alleles."

Since my molecular biology is poor and my general biology is so-so, I looked up allele:

View attachment 135500

Not in the first cut and pasting did I use is the term allele used. So am unsure why you bring up the term "alleles", especially since it doesn't seem to matter regards to humans...by the way, only this paragraph uses any iteration of the word 'allele':

View attachment 135501

So what about species that don't have a lot of ACE2 receptors like ferrets? CV-19 is a virus with more than one trick in the book...maybe this is a clue to how CV-19 came to its current form?

View attachment 135502
Interested to know what you think of this @Mike_Jones

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I remember reading about the lab leak when this started. The info was out there.

The fact that the info was out kind of suggests a failed suppression?

My guess was that the CDC and The Who were trying to get information from China about what happened and if they said it was a lab leak the Chinese would stone wall even more.

The Chinese have a super fragile ego.

They are the ugly farm girl who wants to be the homecoming queen.

Reactions: afoaf and hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
So, Covid-19 was developed in the lab in Wuhan China and then was disseminated from that lab? For sure? No doubt?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“The U.S. Energy Department just released a new report that said the Covid pandemic might have been started by a Chinese lab leak. Americans heard and were like, ‘Hey, thanks for that three years too late information. Any “Game of Thrones” spoilers?’” — JIMMY FALLON
“Yep, they think Covid started in a lab, but said, ‘They only have low confidence in the report.’ ‘Low confidence,’ which is just one notch above, ‘We have no freaking idea.’” — JIMMY FALLON