Most young men are single. Most young women are not.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've been able to pick up women since before apps and lived in Charleston, Wilmington, and Richmond in the last 15 years. I will say, here is MUCH easier b/c of the app, and man those Northern chicks are horny as f.
Also, yeah I feel like I have more going for me than most guys. Not being a whiny little bitch and talking policy like all the other nerds up here seems to help. Also don't fck with instagram so that seems to blow women away for some reason, guess it adds to the 'mystery'. I also like to do fun things, even more so now that I'm sober...taking a break atm to concentrate on work, family and traveling for waves.
How did you juggle women?

I could never do it.

I never got to access the girls who just want to fuck.

I always had to make them like me.

Then they didn't like it when I fucked and ran.

Maybe I was just too sensitive.

Now, I feel nothing.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes, his 12th rule for life is ridiculous. Fu#k cats.

Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules for Life:
Rule 1 Stand up straight with your shoulders back
Rule 2 Treat yourself like you would someone you are responsible for helping
Rule 3 Make friends with people who want the best for you
Rule 4 Compare yourself with who you were yesterday, not with who someone else is today
Rule 5 Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them
Rule 6 Set your house in perfect order before you criticise the world
Rule 7 Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)
Rule 8 Tell the truth – or, at least, don’t lie
Rule 9 Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t
Rule 10 Be precise in your speech
Rule 11 Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
Rule 12 Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street
Isn't this what ben Franklin said?

It should be 12 rules for aliterate guys.

This is nothing new.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I've been married almost 30 years. If my wifey left me and I and to navigate the world through dating apps my life would sooo be in the shitter.

-Boomer out!!!

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
My best friend growing up is Mormon and my neighbor and his family are Mormon. I've also have had a couple of co-workers who were Mormon. They been some of the nicest most down to earth and hard working people I've had the pleasure of meeting. Say what you want about their faith or the accuracy of their religious belief and the historical context of said belief, but I've had nothing but positive experiences around Mormons (anecdotal I know).

Come to think of it, I am aware of one in my old neighborhood who was an accountant that embezzled Ryan Sheckler's money to the tune of a few hundred thousand dollars though. We all fall to temptation now and again. :toilet:

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
A bunch of old married guys lamenting the dating challenges of young men?
I'm not lamenting them,
some are just friends and coworkers.

The sh!t is a trip, hearing/seeing their adventures and misadventures.

One thing is for sure - seems like a lot of chicks, lawyers and physicians being the exception, are keen on sending nude photos, with face, to guys they don't even really know all that well.:socrazy:

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
How did you juggle women?

I could never do it.

I never got to access the girls who just want to fook.

I always had to make them like me.

Then they didn't like it when I fucked and ran.

Maybe I was just too sensitive.

Now, I feel nothing.

Just saying I have had a few long term relationships (2+ years) that were very meaningful...that said, I've never really juggled more than 2 or 3 and am honest if someone asks if I'm seeing other people. Humans generally like honesty, even if it's not what they want to hear.

Half of its keeping your mouth shut and acting like you don't give a sh!t, but don't lie if you aren't feeling it. The harder you try to make a chick like you, the less they are going to like you. Finding independent women with their own thing going on is key...needy chicks are fun for a week or two. There are millions of single women out there, you fuck up - so what? Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This buddy of mine goes on a few dates with this woman over the past month, they decide to do a 4 day trip to Mammoth in his Sprinter.

He's never been to her house.

He goes to pick her up, she's like lemme show you my house.

He goes inside, it's a 2 bedroom.

One room is entirely dedicated to her cats, where she has a gigantic playground for them filling up most of the room.

At that point he freaked, at the same time he knew he had 4 days with this crazy beeyotch.:toilet:

Apparently she has horses too, the girls at my work said that's always a bad sign.:shrug:

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
This buddy of mine goes on a few dates with this woman over the past month, they decide to do a 4 day trip to Mammoth in his Sprinter.

One room is entirely dedicated to her cats, where she has a gigantic playground for them filling up most of the room.

At that point he freaked, at the same time he knew he had 4 days with this crazy beeyotch.:toilet:

Apparently she has horses too, the girls at my work said that's always a bad sign.:shrug:
Okay for you CA guys out there...haha can't believe I haven't asked.

I met this nice girl. Hot, smart, and has her sh!t together. Her dad is a navy dr and they have a few places in San DIego, Coronado specifically. They also have a killer property in Santa Barbara, small ranch with an ocean view...couple horses (I know I know). Kinda put the breaks on the dating for a couple months over winter b/c she was traveling (to HI for christmas) and I was striper fishing every weekend out of town. We haven't fooked yet, actually been taking it slow and started having dinner again, but man should I wife this girl or run?

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC

Horse chicks can be really hot, but you'll always be second to the horse.