Laptop from Hell

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Yes
I knew the laptop was real - said so - was called a conspiracy THEORIST!
Now we all know it was real
Still trying to distill when others realized it was true.
Why the WH and FBI lied to us for years about the fact that it was real
But most of the rebuttals are along the lines of "your stupid" "orange man worse"
Just looking for thoughts on it but they are in short supply

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Any files been released from whoever actually has said laptop? I mean, AFAIK the only stuff that has been made public has been leaked to the press from a copy of the hard drive that is in the possession of none other than Rudy Giuliani.
No red flags there...

Reactions: hal9000

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Yes
But most of the rebuttals are along the lines of "your stupid" "orange man worse"
why would the whitehouse need to be honest about this laptop, it's just filled with embarrassing hunter photos. of course they try to talk it away.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Yes
So you still haven’t added any details then. Just more bitching.

thanks for clarifying.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yes
the guy with the masters degree somehow doesn't seem to understand the disconnect between "real" and "contains the things Rudy Giuliani says it contains"

are you familiar with the concept of chain of custody?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Funny that ghost knows what was on it
Afoaf thinks no one know what's on it
and for MBP - what details are you seeking?
I asked for a discussion
When did you realize/admit that it was real?? (no one has answered)
How do you feel when your prez and the wh tell you it's fake and not real for 2 1/2 years?
They could have said we don't know (Hunter did) but they didn't - even getting all the "Intelligence Officials" to verify it as fake

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
You could start with the laptop repair shop guy saying it, already posted by Hal in this thread:

More: https://web.archive.org/web/20220331011754/https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/

There's a reason nobody but the NY Post ran with it.

But you're going to listen to Tucker Carlson, Rudy Giuliani, and Dan Bongino who can't tell Irving from Irvine, can't tell healthiest from most unhealthy, and can't tell Four Seasons landscaping from Four Seasons Resort.

------------------------------------------------------
.....The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years. The MacBook itself is now in the hands of the FBI, which is investigating whether Hunter Biden properly reported income from business dealings.....

Exactly how would "accessing" and "copying" data from a hard drive damage the data, "expert"?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
.....The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years. The MacBook itself is now in the hands of the FBI, which is investigating whether Hunter Biden properly reported income from business dealings.....

Exactly how would "accessing" and "copying" data from a hard drive damage the data, "expert"?
once you access, you can alter

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Funny that ghost knows what was on it
Afoaf thinks no one know what's on it
and for MBP - what details are you seeking?
I asked for a discussion
When did you realize/admit that it was real?? (no one has answered)
How do you feel when your prez and the wh tell you it's fake and not real for 2 1/2 years?
They could have said we don't know (Hunter did) but they didn't - even getting all the "Intelligence Officials" to verify it as fake
I know about some of the stuff that was on it, the dick / drug pics that we've seen.
And if that were me I'd def be like 'hell no, not mine not real' - what would you do if you were running for prez and similar info was presented about your children?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I know about some of the stuff that was on it, the dick / drug pics that we've seen.
And if that were me I'd def be like 'hell no, not mine not real' - what would you do if you were running for prez and similar info was presented about your children?
Probably try to say that that is between my son and the authorities and I won't comment further

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

I have heard the word damage used in the context of this story to reference the water damage which was apparently the impetus for using an external hard drive. I was not aware that accessing and copying data from a hard drive was damaging. But it has been admitted by the laptop repair people and others that additional material was placed onto the copy of the hard drive Rudy Giuliani was shopping around well after not just the date Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off, but even after the original NY Post story dropped. This is a fact of the matter you and your ilk keep trying to work around. Along with Zuckerberg telling Joe Rogan the FBI gave them a vague heads up, not a specific order to squash this story.

If you opened a document and tried to edit it, I could see that constituting damage?

Meanwhile the National Enquirer was doing catch-and-kill on Trump stories left and right during the campaign and I don't hear a peep about it from the right. Or the left - because it's not even in the top 90% of Trump scandals in terms of severity, even if it far outstrips the FBI/White House/media HURRDURR in the laptop story.

Reactions: afoaf

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Along with Zuckerberg telling Joe Rogan the FBI gave them a vague heads up, not a specific order to squash this story.

yep - just like when the mob comes in your store and says--

"Sure is a nice store you have here! Be a shame if anything were to happen to it"

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf