Laptop from Hell

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I think this, or some variation, is the obvious explanation.

Hunter was working in some sort of intel capacity and used to harvest or channel info.

He certainly fits the status profile and there is really no other explanation.

This is just going on what I've read regarding US spies/informants.

No idea if there was anything nefarious, but sure seems funny.

Have you like not been alive for long, this is how everything works. Preferential / Beneficial treatment hoping for reciprocity - it's a spectrum.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
There's a website out there that has all the contents of the laptop.

I had a look during a long layover and was sorry I did. You couldn't even begin to imagine how disgusting the contents were.

It was hard to imagine there are guys out there like him, but sadly there are and there's probably way more than we can imagine.

One thing did stick out, the guy is so focused on his dick he can't ever seem to stop playing with it even when he's not in the middle of screwing around with a hooker.

And does anyone think that pup in the photo looks familiar? Pobrecito...

View attachment 147402
and I'm sure the site is totally 100% legit...

this pearl clutching is hilariously rich!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
As always this alleged behavior only is a problem for the usual suspects when one team does it.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Ive seen a few videos that were posted here. Seems about as credible as Russel Brand in that he has a YT channel - he talks, and we're supposed to take it as fact because why? Not saying hes wrong or right about anything but we can all start a YT channel today and have the same credibility that he does.
He was kicked off of YT - for sayingh the laptop was real
Started both Parler and Rumble as free speech sites

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm happy to watch any pix or videos you have of Ivanka - why you holding back??
Skinny fat with a not so pretty face after decades of surgery.not to mention those absurd fake t!ts. Her looks are as fraudulent as Daddy's businesses.

Reactions: hammies

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Everyone bouncing all around my first question, yet no one here saying this is "nothing" is willing to answer me.
I'll ask again and your lack of answering tells just as much as anything else.

"Ask yourself - If the FBI and the WH knew it was Hunter's (and of course they did)
why didn't they say so 2 years ago?"

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL this is literally nothing compared to basically everything a Republican has ever done since Eisenhower. You're talking the party of Watergate, Iran Contra, S&L, WMD, and literally Trump vs Hunter Biden's laptop, Solyndra, and Uranium1/Butterymales.

Please keep wondering why your team has (barely) won one Presidential popular vote since Dukaikis Patton-LARPed.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Everyone bouncing all around my first question, yet no one here saying this is "nothing" is willing to answer me.
I'll ask again and your lack of answering tells just as much as anything else.

"Ask yourself - If the FBI and the WH knew it was Hunter's (and of course they did)
why didn't they say so 2 years ago?"
Because the FBI is not supposed to leak?
Because no White House in human history has ever committed that degree of political malpractice?

Jesus H Christ how fucking dense can you get?

Why didn't the FBI announce it was getting a warrant to raid Mar-a-Lago instead of keeping it quiet?

Why didn't Trump and Obama say they refused to pull out from Afghanistan because it was going to look bad politically?
Why didn't Trump say he knew about paying Stormi Daniels hush money from the start?
Why didn't Bill Clinton say he skeeted on his intern?
Why didn't W Bush say Cheney had Scooter Libby out Valerie Plame?
Why didn't W Bush say Colin Powell was full of sh!t five minutes after his PowerPoint to the UN?
Why didn't HW Bush say Neil Bush was committing fraud during the S&L snafu?
Why didn't Ronald Reagan say he was a retard five minutes after saying trees cause more pollution than automobiles?
Why didn't Nixon say he had an enemies list, went into Cambodia, and was involved in Watergate?