Laptop from Hell

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Wow........just wow!!!!!! Are you really this misled or are you just gaslighting like @Joshmosh?
There's all sorts of criminally damning things that have already been exposed. Just look at the lengths big-tech went to censor it. Next you guys will be using the old Clinton tactic of saying its all just "Old News"
yup the dems invented

MoveON.org

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Wow........just wow!!!!!! Are you really this misled or are you just gaslighting like @Joshmosh?
There's all sorts of criminally damning things that have already been exposed. Just look at the lengths big-tech went to censor it. Next you guys will be using the old Clinton tactic of saying its all just "Old News"
the only criminally damning thing is hookers? what else have you seen? got a link to anything concrete? please share it.

Reactions: Chile Verde

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
they who? and who told you what to think? unlike alot of you - i dont read/watch news.. I get most of my current events from here or by speaking in person with friends.

the lack of anything concrete tells me to go with my gut on this one - and if they had anything criminal wed know by now. Nothing takes 2 years anymore.
Who
The Media
The administration
The alphabet soup deep state - fbi,cia etc
the entertainment industry
Social media
Podcasts
Where do you think your friends get info?
It's easy for us to know what dems think - its everywhere
It's way harder to get the truth
Yes I listen to Dan Bongino podcasts almost daily among others
He was banned from You Tube, Facebook etc for saying the truth.
Does that seem cool?

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
they who? and who told you what to think? unlike alot of you - i dont read/watch news.. I get most of my current events from here or by speaking in person with friends.

the lack of anything concrete tells me to go with my gut on this one - and if they had anything criminal wed know by now. Nothing takes 2 years anymore.
So basically, you're totally and completely uninformed on this. Not that there is anything wrong with that. That's just how big tech wants you to be.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
i asked you a seriuos question above.. do you have a link to anything criminal from the laptop besides hookers?
You've admitted to having your head in the sand. I'm not here to tell you everything we've been over a thousand times on this forum in the past two years. If you're genuinely serious about learning what's going on and why its important, I suggest you begin by reading this story from May of 2014 and take a look at where we are today. When this story was written wayyyyy back then it was just another random piece of news. Sure is interesting today though in light of current events.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You've admitted to having your head in the sand. I'm not here to tell you everything we've been over a thousand times on this forum in the past two years. If you're genuinely serious about learning what's going on and why its important, I suggest you begin by reading this story from May of 2014 and take a look at where we are today. When this story was written wayyyyy back then it was just another random piece of news. Sure is interesting today though in light of current events.

He has a law degree and specialized in Corporate governance, qualified on paper. A trumptard bitching about nepotism and corruption is peak absurdity. You are soo fooking dumb that you just admitted you have nothing and did not even realize it.

Reactions: Chile Verde

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I can make a YT account and say whatever I want - does that make it credible?
You've obviously never watched - he supports everything he says and has been right about pretty much everything for 5 years now - but it's up to you
I listened a while back thinking he was crazy too, then after a few years or months he is proven right again and again

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018

Ive been following everything on this forum about the subject - all Ive seen is speculation

Again - anything concrete besiders hookers?

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
You've obviously never watched - he supports everything he says and has been right about pretty much everything for 5 years now - but it's up to you
I listened a while back thinking he was crazy too, then after a few years or months he is proven right again and again
Ive seen a few videos that were posted here. Seems about as credible as Russel Brand in that he has a YT channel - he talks, and we're supposed to take it as fact because why? Not saying hes wrong or right about anything but we can all start a YT channel today and have the same credibility that he does.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Finally! They found it!

jaysus, I for one am glad. Let’s get this over with….

I am looking forward to the scandalous Napster downloads getting out

• Haha
Reactions: need 4 speed