Tyre Nichols

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Looked like five bad apples. The whole department might be fucked if they are hiring a bunch a ghetto thugs for the job.
I like how you’re doubling down on “ghetto thugs”

This isn’t a “ghetto thug” problem, it’s a police problem. The murderers may have acted like “ghetto thugs” when they killed Nichols but they were sworn officers of the law, on duty and in uniform.

Last edited:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I just watched this video with 4 cops.

If you believe what you wrote above you’re a piece of sh!t.

Black cops racist against blacks? Why would that be?

Those cops beat the fook out of that guy. Some of the beating took place after he was cuffed. One of the cops soccer kicked him to the head a few times. The cops are facing charges because of what they did, not their skin color.

That being said, those be some hood ass thug cops keepin’ real yo. Without the uniforms it would have been indistinguishable from a typical guy getting jumped scenario.
Four black guys rat packing one? Say it aint so.

Black males in the US are comparatively an extremely violent group. I don't think the career choice changes this especially when the career vetting begins and ends with skin color.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

This isn’t a “ghetto thug” problem, it’s a police problem. The murderers may have acted like “ghetto thugs” when they killed Nichols but they were sworn officers of the law, on duty and in uniform.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Seems like the entire city is run by ghetto thugs who rule over other ghetto thugs.

• Dislike

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So in another words “why didn’t he just comply?”
Your insinuation is I'm excusing the actions of the cops.

That's not what I'm doing.

I'm saying he made an initial choice upon first contact with police to repeatedly resist and this opened the door to a cascade of other events.

Had he not made those initial choices there's probably a 99.999% chance we wouldn't have ever heard of Tyre Nichols. Right?

• Dislike