New Surfer underground forum

Would you be interested in joining a Surfer underground forum / message board?

• Yes, the erBB will surely go away and we need to continue the traditions because Reddit sucks.

Votes: 86 86.0%
  • No, the Reddit forum is fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, just no to everything anymore.

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I did not know about this, so thanks to waxfoot for posting it above.

Wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes... just saw a couple threads popping up about the future state of this website, put up a poll, and based on the 70+ interested decided to buy the domain and set it up. Yes I've done this before.

Maybe this site will never go away and its all for naught..??.. Time will tell.

it's all a scam to increase hits and get the old crusty posters out of the woodwork.

don't believe the hype!

trump is surely behind it, if not, it's the biden backers surely then. got to be one of them, right?

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Damn Libertarians!
Hey, sorry bud, but I may have just deleted your account. :) Already getting spam bot registrations, and bunk posts, so deleted a few I thought were questionable.

Trying to cross reference against the user names here, but didn't catch "SurfFuerteventura". Apologies.

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
shirley i have no idea what you're talking a jack boot!

just started a thread i know we'll all enjoy referencing in the future over there.

would have over here, butt, don't want it wiped from existence when this gets flushed down the virtual porcelain black hole bowl.

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
75 yes votes and about 30 members registered so far. Keep it coming dudes.

Ads on this site taking over the whole screen on mobile lately. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. ??

Reactions: keenfish

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Why???

Newsurfers...

Buzzing around my head like flies...Mika Walteri.

"Your Words are as the buzzing of Flies in My Ears"

"The Egyptian"

A Good Book...

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I've decided that if this place dies... so be it.

As that great grandiose and all knowing philosopher D. Trump once said, "it is what it is".

he forgot the rest though....

"you are what you IT,
there are no mistakes".

Social media, this place, etc... it can all go suck my brown one eyed star fish as far as I'm concerned.

Plenty of green shoots in my vegetable garden. as long as I can grow my own medicine, food and get some waves... I am happy, who needs the rest?

not asking for myself of course, it's "for a friend".

Reactions: SlicedFeet

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
I've decided that if this place dies... so be it.

As that great grandiose and all knowing philosopher D. Trump once said, "it is what it is".

he forgot the rest though....

"you are what you IT,
there are no mistakes".

Social media, this place, etc... it can all go suck my brown one eyed star fish as far as I'm concerned.

Plenty of green shoots in my vegetable garden. as long as I can grow my own medicine, food and get some waves... I am happy, who needs the rest?

not asking for myself of course, it's "for a friend".
You think you're better than us

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Still holding out before I switch for firewire & matuse forum with what gloves to wear out in line up for north sd winter that don't clash with my hood and booties and why ibolic tech allows for the ultimate shred braaa:shaka: