What's the point of "ChatGPT" ?

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
“ChatGPT's training data includes millions of books, webpages, forum posts and Wikipedia pages, which could conceivably include portions of Nick Cave's copyrighted output.” From a BBC article

What’s the likelyhood that the erBB has been scanned?

Kenny will live forever!!!!!!!!

Can someone that has access test it out and write a response in the manner of Japs On Dope.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was hoping it may have been able to do some grunt work for me which I could then edit/polish/fact check.

No bueno though because the data set ends 2021 and I need access to current info/events/data as inputs.
MY guess is you will be able to do this eventually but they will charge you.

It's like the 60s anti-drug commercial where the drug dealer gives the drugs for free to get the school kid's hooked. Then they charge you.

I always tell the kids, "I was alive then and the drug dealers never gave you free drugs to get you hooked! They always made you pay!" :cursing:

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
ChatGPT
Q: What is the erBB?
A: ERBB is an acronym that stands for "epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) family." The ERBB family is a group of transmembrane receptors that play a role in cell growth and division. The family includes four receptors: EGFR (also known as ERBB1), HER2/neu (ERBB2), ERBB3, and ERBB4. These receptors are activated by binding to ligands, such as epidermal growth factor (EGF) and transforming growth factor-alpha (TGF-alpha). They play an important role in cancer development and progression, and they are the target of many cancer therapies.

• Haha
Reactions: One-Off

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
ChatGPT
A: ERBB is an acronym that stands for "epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) family." The ERBB family is a group of transmembrane receptors that play a role in cell growth and division. The family includes four receptors: EGFR (also known as ERBB1), HER2/neu (ERBB2), ERBB3, and ERBB4. These receptors are activated by binding to ligands, such as epidermal growth factor (EGF) and transforming growth factor-alpha (TGF-alpha). They play an important role in cancer development and progression, and they are the target of many cancer therapies.
ChatGPT is a real looser from my POV

Autoprax

Last edited:

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
MY guess is you will be able to do this eventually but they will charge you.
Yep, no free lunches.

I was under the impression this thing was hooked up the internet and had access to everything, ever- which could have made it an incredibly useful tool.

But no, only what has been scanned.

Hoax IMO.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yep, no free lunches.

I was under the impression this thing was hooked up the internet and had access to everything, ever- which could have made it an incredibly useful tool.

But no, only what has been scanned.

Hoax IMO.
I know how to look sh!t up and organize ideas.

I lived in the school library in grad school and love love loved it! The real learning and insight came from time on task. Awareness has to be grown.

I'm more looking forward to the AI sex robots.

• Sad
Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
ChatGPT
Not case sensitive? We're collectively some kind of skin cancer?

• Haha
Reactions: sponge

austard

Michael Peterson status
Nov 12, 2009
State of Grace
ATRD: "Who was the first person to put concaves on surfboards?"

Chat GPT:"The first person to put concaves on surfboards is believed to be George Greenough an Australian surfer and shaper who began experimenting with the design in the 1960's"......

maybe G.G. changed his nationality so he could get the centrelink???

• Haha
Reactions: freeride76

austard

Michael Peterson status
Nov 12, 2009
State of Grace
“ChatGPT's training data includes millions of books, webpages, forum posts and Wikipedia pages, which could conceivably include portions of Nick Cave's copyrighted output.” From a BBC article

What’s the likelyhood that the erBB has been scanned?

Kenny will live forever!!!!!!!!

Can someone that has access test it out and write a response in the manner of Japs On Dope.

1673997270819.png