i'm sure he just brought 'em home and forgot about them

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Biden wi
y'all need to cut President Biden a break on this classified documents thing

dude is senile af

i'm sure he just brought 'em home and forgot about them

On camera Biden bragged that he threatened to withhold American aid to Ukraine, and got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was [Edit: investigating] Burisma, Hunter Biden's Ukrainian company. Then when Trump threatened Ukraine with withholding Ukraine aid in order to force them to investigate the Biden misuse of appropriated funds Biden's congressional accomplices tried to impeach Trump.

Was that just forgetful incompetence?

Last edited:
Reactions: schex

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Funny, is this the standard which you leftists applied to Trump? No, and it should not be applied to Biden.

Biden obviously hid the fact that he knew it when he stole classified documents and hid them through an election cycle .....while he was accusing Trump. It is a FLAMING clue that this crime is attributable to malice, and NOT to incompetence .....not to imply that Biden has even a shred of competence .....or integrity.
always the wrongest guy in the room!

once a person tells you who they are, you believe them

Trump's pattern of behavior over time completely made moot the notion of assuming best intentions

I love how you impute motive to Biden....he "obviously..."

squidlie, you're a fkn dipshit. hard stop.

take this idiotic and outdated hot take, for example...

On camera Biden bragged that he threatened to withhold American aid to Ukraine, and got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was investing Burisma, Hunter Biden's Ukrainian company. Then when Trump threatened Ukraine with withholding Ukraine aid in order to force them to investigate the Biden misuse of appropriated funds Biden's congressional accomplices tried to impeach Trump.

Was that just forgetful incompetence?
tell me you have absolutely no grasp of the issue you are discussing without telling me you have no grasp of the issue you are discussing

yeesh

the entire fkn globe was pushing for Shokin's termination....BEFORE Biden ever got involved...precisely because Shokin was a Russian-backed shitheel who was covering for actual corruption and not doing the work. subsequent investigations show they had zero point zero on Hunter or Burisma

so fkn dumb

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
This just highlight Biden's and his team's incompetency.
We expect this behavior from Trump. I find it hard to believe anyone is shocked that Trump took documents to use to whatever advantage he could. I'm also not shocked that Biden took documents for the same reason.
What I'm shocked by is that his team did not search and scrub any and everywhere for this type of stuff during the campaign and get rid of it. Total incompetency.

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
This just highlight Biden's and his team's incompetency.
We expect this behavior from Trump. I find it hard to believe anyone is shocked that Trump took documents to use to whatever advantage he could. I'm also not shocked that Biden took documents for the same reason.
What I'm shocked by is that his team did not search and scrub any and everywhere for this type of stuff during the campaign and get rid of it. Total incompetency.
I'd probably ascribe the incompetency to his staff at the time more so than his subsequent campaign personnel

I'd be shocked if a classified docs sweep is SOP...at least back then

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
I'd probably ascribe the incompetency to his staff at the time more so than his subsequent campaign personnel

I'd be shocked if a classified docs sweep is SOP...at least back then
Ok I agree, incompetency of his staff. As far as the sweep, maybe not during the campaign but by the time he was in office, he and his staff had to know that Trump was going get raided and most likely caught with documents he shouldn't have. As soon as this was known, they should have sprung into action and cleaned house. Poor guy is getting set up by his own party and is too far gone to realize what is happening. Even Bush Jr. was more on the ball.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL Team Brandon reports that they fugdup and immediately comply as hard as possible.

Archives tells Trump he has docs and to give them back. He fights it as hard as possible and forces the FBI's hand.

But the cases are the same.

I'm going to enjoy watching the Right's continued meltdown. I wonder if they'll literally animate Brandon's corpse and he'll skulldrag Blompf or DeSanctimonius.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
LOL Team Brandon reports that they fugdup and immediately comply as hard as possible.

Archives tells Trump he has docs and to give them back. He fights it as hard as possible and forces the FBI's hand.

But the cases are the same.

I'm going to enjoy watching the Right's continued meltdown. I wonder if they'll literally animate Brandon's corpse and he'll skulldrag Blompf or DeSanctimonius.
It's not a metaphor.

IT's exactly the same!

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
always the wrongest guy in the room!

once a person tells you who they are, you believe them

Trump's pattern of behavior over time completely made moot the notion of assuming best intentions

I love how you impute motive to Biden....he "obviously..."

squidlie, you're a fkn dipshit. hard stop.

take this idiotic and outdated hot take, for example...

tell me you have absolutely no grasp of the issue you are discussing without telling me you have no grasp of the issue you are discussing

yeesh

the entire fkn globe was pushing for Shokin's termination....BEFORE Biden ever got involved...precisely because Shokin was a Russian-backed shitheel who was covering for actual corruption and not doing the work. subsequent investigations show they had zero point zero on Hunter or Burisma

so fkn dumb

Sorry for the typo, fool. Change "investing" to "investigating".

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf