ONLY ON REDDIT!

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
LGBT promotion in youth is a great way to develop population control
Do you think straight people can be convinced to be LGBTQ?

do you think lgbtq people can be convinced to be straight?

seems weird to me
I know a lot of straight promotion caused gays to try or pretend to be straight, but I don’t think promotion actually changed their sexual preference

I guess for anyone who is bi, maybe they could be swayed through promotion
maybe

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Do you think straight people can be convinced to be LGBTQ?

do you think lgbtq people can be convinced to be straight?

seems weird to me
I know a lot of straight promotion caused gays to try or pretend to be straight, but I don’t think promotion actually changed their sexual preference

I guess for anyone who is bi, maybe they could be swayed through promotion
maybe
If sexuality and gender are truly spectrums, then it's very easy to convince young people who are towards the middle of the spectrum to make bad and life changing decisions. Especially if they are on another spectrum or generally feel weird like they don't fit in

Also, tons of gays try and fool themselves into being straight early in life, even starting families. Promoting them to be full faggot* early keeps them away from those nasty pussys that make kids

*not a slur, it's an identity according to SF, CA

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If sexuality and gender are truly spectrums, then it's very easy to convince young people who are towards the middle of the spectrum to make bad and life changing decisions. Especially if they are on another spectrum or generally feel weird like they don't fit in

Also, tons of gays try and fool themselves into being straight early in life, even starting families. Promoting them to be full faggot* early keeps them away from those nasty pussys that make kids

Isn't it funny how you have this super conservative temperament and it just took old age for it to come out.

What are the bad life changing decisions?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Isn't it funny how you have this super conservative temperament and it just took old age for it to come out.

What are the bad life changing decisions?
Hormone therapy, puberty blockers, "gender affirming care," using your asshole as a dick receptacle, etc

I always had these thoughts, I just realized trying to be "kind" wasn't worth it

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Hormone therapy, puberty blockers, "gender affirming care," using your asshole as a dick receptacle, etc

I always had these thoughts, I just realized trying to be "kind" wasn't worth it
Do you have the numbers on kids doing these things?

Also, butt fucking is a new thing?

Kind?

I don't get it.

So now you are being unkind?

That's what you think you are doing? :shrug:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Does your being a Niner fan play into any of these?

I mean, they didn't call it "The Stick" for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

I don’t understand the trans thing at all, so I’m not really commenting on that

i disagree that pushing someone towards the straight part of the spectrum is better than letting them do what they want with whomever wants to do it with them

i praise Howard stern for saying something like he supports gay men because the last thing he wants is for his daughter to end up with a closeted gay guy.
i agree completely

Reactions: Autoprax

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Also, tons of gays try and fool themselves into being straight early in life, even starting families.
Probably because they've been groomed by our culture to understand that they'll be bullied and rejected for having a same sex attraction.

No wonder a sub-section of gay culture exploded into an in your face presentation of gayness. Now you've got people who dont like seeing boys kiss one another metaphorically ripping their own dicks off in anger.

Reactions: Random Guy