America.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
That is really the best you could do? A reddit screenshot of a twitter bad take that doesnt even support your original assertion that leftists were cheering for mandatory min sentencing.

I think the easy, consistent point to make in both this case of a 10 year old killing his mother and the Rittenhouse nitwit cosplaying as a soldier is that neither one of them should have had access to a firearm in the first place.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That is really the best you could do? A reddit screenshot of a twitter bad take that doesnt even support your original assertion that leftists were cheering for mandatory min sentencing.

I think the easy, consistent point to make in both this case of a 10 year old killing his mother and the Rittenhouse nitwit cosplaying as a soldier is that neither one of them should have had access to a firearm in the first place.
Whoa

You still think Rittenhouse did something wrong

Crazy

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I wonder which one of the five imaginary people he speaks with instructed him to do this?

i wonder when people will realize it takes a series of events/decisions to get into a situation/outcome?

there are so many wrongs in that story - and yet here you are, discussing guns And Kyle. wankers

swinging puppies - new punk band name to cover swinging utters songs.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Whoa

You still think Rittenhouse did something wrong

Crazy
Yes.

He had his mommy drive him to a riot.

I wonder which one of the five imaginary people he speaks with instructed him to do this?

i wonder when people will realize it takes a series of events/decisions to get into a situation/outcome?

there are so many wrongs in that story - and yet here you are, discussing guns And Kyle. wankers

swinging puppies - new punk band name to cover swinging utters songs.
Hotch, Rossi and the team dropped the ball on this kid.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I'm interested to hear a story where a white kid shot his mom and race was mentioned. Can you share one?
White kids don’t kill their moms.

Best I could do is this…

Now back to the subject of this thread.

Lueritha Mann said the 10-year-old boy, who has not been publicly named, hears imaginary voices who tell him to do 'bad things' and has trouble sleeping.“

“The boy, who is accused of killing his mother, Quiana Mann…

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
White kids don’t kill their moms.

Best I could do is this…

Now back to the subject of this thread.

Lueritha Mann said the 10-year-old boy, who has not been publicly named, hears imaginary voices who tell him to do 'bad things' and has trouble sleeping.“

“The boy, who is accused of killing his mother, Quiana Mann…
So nothing.

Plenty of white kids kill their parents.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
It seems like many national media sites sometimes do not mention an offenders race when the offender is Black.
It seems like Black persons are over represented and misrepresented in commercials for various products and services on television ads.
These phenomena seem to be real. I am unable to speculate on the significance of these potential phenomena

Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It seems like many national media sites sometimes do not mention an offenders race when the offender is Black.
It seems like Black persons are over represented and misrepresented in commercials for various products and services on television ads.
These phenomena seem to be real. I am unable to speculate on the significance of these potential phenomena

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
it is racist. It's more, though. It's inquisitive. You're not inquisitive. You're too hurt. Constantly on the defensive.