America.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Also, if you read the article about his behavior, it's almost certain that the kid was the victim of some serious abuse. In the slim chance that he is not, then he is clearly insane and should be treated accordingly.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
10 year old kid facing 60 years in an adult prison . . . . These are the DAs and state laws that the Leftards were cheerleading for in the Rittenhouse case :crazy2: :roflmao:
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. Also, this is a tweet, not a news story

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. Also, this is a tweet, not a news story
maybe try learning to read? My statement is pretty clear. If you think that a certain punishment is appropriate for a crime, then you have to allow for that with everyone who fits that criteria. Rittenhouse was facing a mandatory life sentence even with a clear self defense case, which would explain why some jury members were reluctant to convict.

Do you agree with such a sentence for a 10 year old? Do you think a 10 year old should go to an adult prison? The fact that this is even being suggested is absolutely bonkers.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
maybe try learning to read? My statement is pretty clear. If you think that a certain punishment is appropriate for a crime, then you have to allow for that with everyone who fits that criteria. Rittenhouse was facing a mandatory life sentence even with a clear self defense case, which would explain why some jury members were reluctant to convict.

Do you agree with such a sentence for a 10 year old? Do you think a 10 year old should go to an adult prison? The fact that this is even being suggested is absolutely bonkers.
Rittenhouse was acquitted on several charges. Not all charges were mandatory life sentence. You suck at this. When I say this I mean understanding sh!t.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Rittenhouse was acquitted on several charges. Not all charges were mandatory life sentence. You suck at this. When I say this I mean understanding sh!t.
Had Rittenhouse gotten the murder charge he would've gotten a mandatory life sentence. Try to keep up. Had the DA gone for involuntary manslaughter they would've had a decent chance of at least locking him up for a few years, but the DA had to be a big shot and go for murder because politics.

Overzealous poltically driven DAs and mandatory sentencing are 2 of the biggest drivers of inequality in the justice system, which disproportionately affects the black community, so it doesn't surprise me that a racist like you doesn't have a problem with it.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Had Rittenhouse gotten the murder charge he would've gotten a mandatory life sentence. Try to keep up. Had the DA gone for involuntary manslaughter they would've had a decent chance of at least locking him up for a few years, but the DA had to be a big shot and go for murder because politics.

Overzealous poltically driven DAs and mandatory sentencing are 2 of the biggest drivers of inequality in the justice system, which disproportionately affects the black community, so it doesn't surprise me that a racist like you doesn't have a problem with it.
There were multiple charges filed against Rittenhouse. The jury, directed by a weasel judge, acquitted on all charges.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"The day after his mother's death, the aunt said he apologized for killing his mom and then asked if his Amazon package arrived."

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There were multiple charges filed against Rittenhouse. The jury, directed by a weasel judge, acquitted on all charges.
That same judge also didn't allow the death threats of a serial child molestor to be used as evidence in favor of KR either, so I don't think you can make the argument that he favored KR. The other charges were thrown out because they were proven to be false and did not fit the definition of the crime as it was written.

"The day after his mother's death, the aunt said he apologized for killing his mom and then asked if his Amazon package arrived."
Do you support a 60 year sentence in an adult prison for a 10 year old boy in this case?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
10 year old kid facing 60 years in an adult prison . . . . These are the DAs and state laws that the Leftards were cheerleading for in the Rittenhouse case :crazy2: :roflmao:
I don’t know what you think this has to do with libtards, but you’re 100% correct that no 10 year old should ever be tried as an adult.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
yeah, damn these lefties and the police state they've been building for 50 years...

such a good take.

Reactions: Woke AF and $kully

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Rittenhouse was charged in kenosha. That’s like an hour from Milwaukee. I don’t think it’s the same DAs.