*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
View attachment 142212

In late December 2020, Brock wrote on social media that “I prefer insurrection at this point,” according to prosecutors, who say Brock also wrote: “Our second American Revolution begins in less than two days” on January 5, 2021.

more on convict trying to gaslight ifall !! ( :

just your run of the mill political protest with zip ties and weapons and chanting about hanging the VP....

I look forward to ifallalot's idiotic attempts at minimizing this. it's always a hoot

Reactions: mundus

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
So how many FBI "ASSETS" dressed up as Trumpers instigated the events of January 6th and entered the Capital?
Was it:
0 ?
1 ?
5 ?
10 ?
20 or more?

If the theory is that these gullible Trump supporters were following orders from FBI in MAGA hats, then don’t you think the keynote speaker at the Stahp thu Steeelee rally bears responsibility as well?

:shrug:

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
If the theory is that these gullible Trump supporters were following orders from FBI in MAGA hats, then don’t you think the keynote speaker at the Stahp thu Steeelee rally bears responsibility as well?

Would you find it acceptable for there to be any federal agents to be acting as provocateurs or agitators in the crowd on Jan 6 or entering the Capital that day dressed as Trumpers? I’m hoping we can get you to go on the record with a clear direct answer.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
can you imagine still trying to grasp at such stupid explanations

nevermind the rally, the fact that the president wanted the magnometers removed, admitted that there were weapons in the crowd, and that he wanted to march to the capitol with them

nevermind the oathkeepers and proud bois and everything we've learned about their planning and intent before the riot

no!

there was an FBI guy in a maga hat and a liberal journalist with a bullhorn that made all the lobotomy patients do it

how fkn pathetic are you, Nordstream?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
can you imagine still trying to grasp at such stupid explanations

nevermind the rally, the fact that the president wanted the magnometers removed, admitted that there were weapons in the crowd, and that he wanted to march to the capitol with them

nevermind the oathkeepers and proud bois and everything we've learned about their planning and intent before the riot

no!

there was an FBI guy in a maga hat and a liberal journalist with a bullhorn that made all the lobotomy patients do it

how fkn pathetic are you, Nordstream?
Nothing is ever his or his political sides fault.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Would you find it acceptable for there to be any federal agents to be acting as provocateurs or agitators in the crowd on Jan 6 or entering the Capital that day dressed as Trumpers? I’m hoping we can get you to go on the record with a clear direct answer.
No. It’s about as unacceptable as POTUS’ inaction that day. Nancy Pelosi was more “presidential” on 1/6 than POTUS was over his entire term.

I suppose it was the FBI too that sent out the “Be there, will be wild” tweets and arranged all the meetings with PB and 3% ers?

What happened to personal responsibility?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
No. It’s about as unacceptable as POTUS’ inaction that day. Nancy Pelosi was more “presidential” on 1/6 than POTUS was over his entire term.

I suppose it was the FBI too that sent out the “Be there, will be wild” tweets and arranged all the meetings with PB and 3% ers?
What happened to personal responsibility?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

you just keep making more and more sh!t up.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Well now that the Repubs control the House maybe Gym Jordan can hold some hearings investigating those FBI agents agitating the crowd on 1/6. Unless there weren't any.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Schumer 11/14/22:

Make no mistake about it , former President Trump will stand trial and there will be a vote on his guilt. I hope he's voted guilty. The trial will be done in a way that is fair but with relatively quickly. The evidence is all out there. Who was the witness? The entire American people. We all saw what Trump did. We all saw what these horrible insurrectionists did. And we're going to have the trial. Now, there will be a two-week place where the, you know, in the next two weeks the—both sides will prepare their papers.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
“I don’t f---ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me,” Trump said, according to Hutchinson’s recollection. “Take the f---ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f---ing mags away.”

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
In the early evening of Jan. 6, after former President Donald Trump finally and reluctantly put out a video telling rioters to go home, after hours of staffers urging him to do so, he had only one thing to say.

"Mike Pence let me down," Trump told a staffer of his vice president.