Elon isn't a free-speech absolutist after all.....

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
All true, manlet btch. The scorned woman act again LOL!
:ROFLMAO:

Your continued use of phrase "scorned woman" is unintentionally ironic.

That's why I chuckle every time you misuse it.

Because your erBB parlance is that of a scorned woman or a flamingly effeminate homosexual man:

Just like the nasty little manlet bitch you are. Too much of a coward to act like this IRL because your tiny ass would get slapped,so you take false personal shots hiding behind a keyboard. All you nastiness comes form your closeted homosexuality, so pathetic.
If someone read that and did not know you were (supposedly) a man, they would instantly say "That was written by an angry woman."

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

A lie. Griffin was not suspended for "mocking" Elon Musk. Griffin was suspended for IMPERSONATING Elon Musk.

Kathy Griffin’s Twitter Account Permanently Suspended For Impersonating Elon Musk

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Kathy Griffin’s Twitter account was suspended on Sunday for impersonating Elon Musk.

It appears Kathy Griffin’s account may be permanently banned.

Elon Musk warned users will be permanently suspended if they engage in impersonation and don’t clearly specify “parody.”

“Going forward, any Twitter handles engaging in impersonation without clearly specifying “parody” will be permanently suspended” Elon Musk said on Sunday.

“Previously, we issued a warning before suspension, but now that we are rolling out widespread verification, there will be no warning.” Musk said.

“This will be clearly identified as a condition for signing up to Twitter Blue.: he added.

----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
:ROFLMAO:

Your continued use of phrase "scorned woman" is unintentionally ironic.

That's why I chuckle every time you misuse it.

Because your erBB parlance is that of a scorned woman or a flamingly effeminate homosexual man:

If someone read that and did not know you were (supposedly) a man, they would instantly say "That was written by an angry woman."
"I know you are but what I am I" Brillant, learn that from your thought leader Gromsdad? Start another thread bitching about transplants while being a transplant. BTW keeping a dossier and posting one side of the exchanges in bitch made.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Again showing one side of exchanges, like a true dishonest bitch. Super creepy how you save this stuff or spend time searching for it. Just a sh!t person.
I'm just pointing out your in-phrase use of the word bitch.

It's very effeminate.

And you do it a lot, so I just had to search "mundus" and "bitch". It took about one minute.:shrug:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You must have missed his meltdown and subsequent disappearance as "joshmosh" some years back.(?)

The long and short of it - we're all a bunch of racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobes etc and we disgust him.
It's funny how people who grew up in the east coast hardcore scene have such a female view on life

Rigidly thought controlled and uniform with a worldview based on nothing more than empathy for perceived victim classes

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Elon Musk Confirms — Twitter employees were secretly selling Bluechecks for $15,000 each

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wherever you find liberals you find corruption.
A common leftist trope is that in order to succeed in America you have to lie, cheat and steal.

I never do business with people who have this attitude because they will lie, cheat, steal to get ahead.