October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
you guys just make sh!t up out of thin air

it's fkn bizarre
Seriously.

If we can't agree even on most basic facts, we are fucking doomed.

The links provided and presented as facts here are all insane winger blogs and tweets.

Yet these clowns don't even think about it, just accept it as truth.

Fucking hell.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The police report hasn't been released - the 3rd person was talked about in the press conference when the Chief of Police said a third person was also in the home at the time and answered the door when the cops arrived.
I believe they called it "unknown person", not a 3rd person.

This is per your own screenshot.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Seriously.

If we can't agree even on most basic facts, we are fucking doomed.

The links provided and presented as facts here are all insane winger blogs and tweets.

Yet these clowns don't even think about it, just accept it as truth.

Fucking hell.
Pretty shitty timeline we are on. Kinda glad I am as old as I am, Never understood why old people bitch so much, you had your bite at the apple, not your problem anymore.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The cops arrived.

An unknown person answered the door - that's a third person in policespeak.
Is it?

The fact that they don't know who opened the door, doesn't mean that there was a 3rd person there.

You are making sh!t up.

Just like the underwear and prostitute bullshit.

You people are insane.

What happened to the "fact" that they both had hammers?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yes.

Once let inside by the unknown person they discovered DD and PP struggling over a hammer.

This per the chief of police.
Unknown person means that they don't know who opened the door, not that there was a 3rd person.

If there was a third person they would say third person. Sheesh.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Unknown person means that they don't know who opened the door, not that there was a 3rd person.

If there was a third person they would say third person. Sheesh.

I'm going off my experience reading thousands of police reports for a living - but really how dense are you trying to be???

They were let in by an unknown person and once inside discovered DD and PP struggling over a hammer.

Do you think that means they were let inside by DD or PP, who took a break from struggling over a hammer to get the door, but then ran back to continue the struggle?

LOL

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I'm going off my experience reading thousands of police reports for a living - but really how dense are you trying to be???

They were let in by an unknown person and once inside discovered DD and PP struggling over a hammer.

Do you think that means they were let inside by DD or PP, who took a break from struggling over a hammer to get the door, but then ran back to continue the struggle?

LOL
You are making sh!t up, plain and simple.

Police report says nothing of the 3rd person or who opened the door.

I'm happy to wait for the facts to come out.

You on the other hand, already know exactly what happened. Holy fück.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

I'm happy to wait for the facts to come out.

You on the other hand, already know exactly what happened. Holy fück.
Bro face it your not going to be able to mention Gaetz and Cawthorn ever again.

Im sorry this is happening to you.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

What, exactly, am I making up?

All I'm saying is exactly what the chief of police said, likely from his knowledge gained from the report with the collaboration of the department's PR person.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
What, exactly, am I making up?

All I'm saying is exactly what the chief of police said, likely from his knowledge gained from the report with the collaboration of the department's PR person.
Police report didn't say there was a 3rd person at the scene, you made that up.

Plus all this:

You'll have to admit something is a little off about the story though.

The gay thing - there's a lot of other reasons this guy could have been in the house.

Personally, it seems the details released so far indicate PP at least knew the attacker.

From the initial welfare check, to the 3rd person milling around, to PP knowing the attacker's name, the attacker letting him use the bathroom and take his phone with him, to PP leaving the bathroom knowing he would be unprotected from the attacker.

- the initial welfare check
- the 3rd person milling around
- PP knowing the attacker's name
- the attacker letting him use the bathroom and take his phone with him
- PP leaving the bathroom knowing he would be unprotected from the attacker.

All of the above sound like someone familiar to PP.

Like there was concern, but no real alarm. A crazy family member or friend with a drug issue break-in type scenario.

I read thousands of police reports when I was a crime reporter - this one would probably clear up a lot of the questions. And it sounds like a hell of a alot of the very common scenarios I used to read - and pretty much always the person who is the victim of the break-in knows the burglar.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Police report didn't say there was a 3rd person at the scene, you made that up.
No.

Once again.

They were let in by an unknown person and once inside discovered DD and PP struggling over a hammer - this per the chief of police.

Do you honestly think that means they were let inside by DD or PP, who took a break from struggling over a hammer to get the door, but then ran back to continue the struggle?

LOL

Plus all this:
:foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap:

I was explicitly speculating, based on the details released, that PP knew his attacker.

You should have easily been able to infer that when I said stuff like "it sounds like" or "it seems", etc.

This is why responding to you is pointless - you either don't read posts, or there's a language barrier, or you read posts and then intentionally misrepresent what people said.

• Love
Reactions: npsp and grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
They were let in by an unknown person and once inside discovered DD and PP struggling over a hammer - this per the chief of police.

Do you honestly think that means they were let inside by DD or PP, who took a break from struggling over a hammer to get the door, but then ran back to continue the struggle?

LOL

:foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap:

I was explicitly speculating, based on the details released, that PP knew his attacker.

You should have easily been able to infer that when I said stuff like "it sounds like" or "it seems", etc.
Again, you completely made up a scenario from thin air.

3rd person is not in the report.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Again, you completely made up a scenario from thin air.

3rd person is not in the report.

Jesus fvcking Christ :foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap:

Let me break the above down.

They were let in by an unknown person.

Inside, they discovered two men struggling over a hammer.

Does that sound like there were two people, or three people?