October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I'm interested in the timeline of the incident and how it played out.
Per the reports I read, the incident occurred sometime around 2AM. It appears that the cops were called before the suspect was able to hit the victim.
Per the reports I read, when the cops arrived, they found that both the suspect and the victim were holding the hammer. It wasn't clear if they were wrestling for control of the hammer (but if they were, then the victim being >80 YO, is a scrapper) before the suspect hit the victim.
Per the reports I read, the cops were on the scene quick enough to see the suspect and the victim with the hammer together and to hear the suspect allegedly demand "Where's Nancy?!" before the suspect hit the victim.
At what point were the cops called for such a rapid response to occur? Are the cops always patrolling the neighborhood? it would make sense if they were and that would explain them being there quick enough to witness the above. However, it's somewhat fishy to me that a youngish somewhat fit male cannot subdue a >80 YO known drunk of a man at 2AM with minimal effort before the cops arrive but I could be wrong.
It doesn't add up. I don't doubt that the victim was attacked but there's more to the story and I think it's a cover up for some other event that took place at the victims residence that night. What a mess.
Lol

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Agree.

A crazy guy was able to break into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (who is 2nd in line for prez if the POTUSA dies) home in SF and attack her husband with a hammer.

This is what we're supposed to believe? lol

Admittedly, my only experience with this was when I used to bang a girl who lived in the same 2 story building as George Bush's nephew.
Secret Service agents were parked outside the building 24/7.
I would assume the 2nd in line to the presidency would have more than that in terms of security.
She wasn’t there.

Do you think she has armed guards at her home when she’s not there?

Would you be surprised to learn the Speaker does not in fact get Secret Service protection?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You took that wrong

that’s not saying she deserves to get attacked because of the politics, that’s saying the rampant crime and danger created by her policies hit home finally
She’s a Federal Representative. What policy did she support that led to this?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
She wasn’t there.

Do you think she has armed guards at her home when she’s not there?

Would you be surprised to learn the Speaker does not in fact get Secret Service protection?

Like I said, I can only relate my previous experience in the early 2000s.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Who do you think the 3rd person was who answered Paul’s door?
It must be his gay lover who was doing blow off a hammer with him.

In truth, I don’t care. He’s not a politician and she’s not my representative. But the much easier cover up to some shady event is to not make it public at all, not go to every news outlet in the country with it.

Reactions: plasticbertrand