October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
From your President: “This is despicable. There’s no place in America. There’s too much violence political violence too much hatred, too much vitriol,” Biden said. “And what makes us think one party can talk about stolen elections, Covid being a hoax, [that it’s] all a bunch of lies, and it not affect people who may not be so well balanced? What makes us think that it’s not going to alter the political climate? Enough is enough is enough.”
Hey Brandon, less questions, more answers.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Not only are they are telling people to get over it but they are saying that Paul Pelosi deserved to be hit with the hammer because of the policies that Nancy enforced.

This is how fucking unhinged the MAGAtards are.
Not the policies, but the insider trading

I thought you hated the billionaires?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
From your President: “This is despicable. There’s no place in America. There’s too much violence political violence too much hatred, too much vitriol,” Biden said. “And what makes us think one party can talk about stolen elections, Covid being a hoax, [that it’s] all a bunch of lies, and it not affect people who may not be so well balanced? What makes us think that it’s not going to alter the political climate? Enough is enough is enough.”
More confirmation it’s fake

Reactions: Chocki

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Last time I checked, hundreds was not thousands. So I ask again, did QAnon tell you it was thousands?
I put thousands in parentheses with a question mark, as in i wasnt sure of the exact number. One of my links suggests I could be correct.

You’re not very good at this :poke:

You think this guy is mostly sane based on what you've read so far?

THose guys are more sane than this guy is
I don’t know. The whole story sounds bizarre and the guy is probably a wackjob, and I am willing to entertain that the official story is a possibility- amongst other possibilities.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Not the policies, but the insider trading

I thought you hated the billionaires?
I'm not fond of Pelosis.

But I don't think anybody deserves a scull fracture because of it.

And you're the one who said that "her policies caught up with her".

That's psycho territory.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I'm not fond of Pelosis.

But I don't think anybody deserves a scull fracture because of it.

And you're the one who said that "her policies caught up with her".

That's psycho territory.
You took that wrong

that’s not saying she deserves to get attacked because of the politics, that’s saying the rampant crime and danger created by her policies hit home finally

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Maybe we can get a double feature, the Pee Pee tapes and the Pelosi tapes.

I‘m going to go gouge my eyeballs out now.

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast