October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Not only are they are telling people to get over it but they are saying that Paul Pelosi deserved to be hit with the hammer because of the policies that Nancy enforced.

This is how fucking unhinged the MAGAtards are.

Reactions: Driftcoast

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
There are many more things that didn’t happen.
Got it all backwards.

rent boi was there to service Nancy! That’s why he was screaming her name and just wanted to fulfill his duties. He takes pride in his work And is committed To excellent service.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.
Exactamente. We know that Nancy Pelosi is the polar opposite of a progressive democrat. We don’t know why our legion of wokestrs continue to give her self serving political agenda support.

Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Exactamente. We know that Nancy Pelosi is the polar opposite of a progressive democrat. We don’t know why our legion of wokestrs continue to give her self serving political agenda support.
Who is supporting Nancy Pelosi? :roflmao:

I can't stand her or the democratic party.

Stating facts of the case doesn't equal support.

I guess I have to say that Paul Pelosi deserved the scull fracture, in order to show that I don't support Nancy?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Who is supporting Nancy Pelosi? :roflmao:

I can't stand her or the democratic party.

Stating facts of the case doesn't equal support.

I guess I have to say that Paul Pelosi deserved the scull fracture, in order to show that I don't support Nancy?
A good start would be posting some nudie shots of la peluda like you did of Trump. Bonus points for diaper filling.

• Love

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Authorities have not revealed a motive for the attack at the Pelosi home in San Francisco early Friday. But law enforcement sources said the assailant shouted, “Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?” before confronting Paul Pelosi, and San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott called the attack "intentional."

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Sissies.

How about a picture of Paul Pelosi getting butt rammed by a giant black dildo like that picture of the proudboi guy that fecalface liked so much?
Yeah totally the same. :foreheadslap:
Do some more comparisons.

Proudboi did it himself to own the libs.
No Photoshop needed.

• Haha

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
From your President: “This is despicable. There’s no place in America. There’s too much violence political violence too much hatred, too much vitriol,” Biden said. “And what makes us think one party can talk about stolen elections, Covid being a hoax, [that it’s] all a bunch of lies, and it not affect people who may not be so well balanced? What makes us think that it’s not going to alter the political climate? Enough is enough is enough.”

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Agree.

A crazy guy was able to break into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (who is 2nd in line for prez if the POTUSA dies) home in SF and attack her husband with a hammer.

This is what we're supposed to believe? lol

Admittedly, my only experience with this was when I used to bang a girl who lived in the same 2 story building as George Bush's nephew.
Secret Service agents were parked outside the building 24/7.
I would assume the 2nd in line to the presidency would have more than that in terms of security.
From 2014

The man who jumped the White House fence this month and sprinted through the front door made it much farther into the building than previously known, overpowering one Secret Service officer and running through much of the main floor, according to three people familiar with the incident.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
With the ongoing trend of protesting outside of various politicians residences it was really only a matter of time before some nut-bag went over the wire. Who decides to become a politician anymore? You have to be a little unbalanced to sign up for this sh!t.

Hopefully Mr Pelosi didn't lose his remarkable stock picking abilities in the hammer attack. I suppose politics have to provide SOME kind of reward.

Reactions: grapedrink