Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You went out and voted for the same political party and some of the same people responsible for Iraq. However i will entertain your question, Ukraine elected a pro western govt and Russia could not handle it so they invaded breaking numerous treaties. Which side of the global conflict are you on? The West or Russia, China and Iran?
In case you haven't noticed, there's been a lot of changes in the past two decades. But if we're playing that game, you're going and voting for the same political party who wanted to keep slavery and segregation around? Cool!

You really need to learn more about Ukraine, Russia, NATO, etc. There so much more depth to this situation than you and the press are making out to be, and that's just from basic history before we even start bringing in the influence of international banking

The fact you think there are only two sides to a "global conflict" shows how far off base you are.

You sound like someone from the Bush administration

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
In case you haven't noticed, there's been a lot of changes in the past two decades. But if we're playing that game, you're going and voting for the same political party who wanted to keep slavery and segregation around? Cool!

You really need to learn more about Ukraine, Russia, NATO, etc. There so much more depth to this situation than you and the press are making out to be, and that's just from basic history before we even start bringing in the influence of international banking

The fact you think there are only two sides to a "global conflict" shows how far off base you are.

LMAO BTW the way Trump admin was full of globalist bankers and you defended it nonstop. I am sure your Boi Putin appreciates you shilling for him.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The US needs to give California and Texas back to Mexico because many people living there say they’re Mexican. Historically, those areas are Mexico as well. Mexico City probably would prefer a larger buffer between it and the US too.

All of Putin’s arguments work!
we have lots of weapons here too, so we're obviously a threat to Mexico

double bonus points for reclaiming territory AND neutralizing an armed opponent

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Why won't the soft-handed effeminates raging against ARE ENEMIES enlist or get a commission through OCS? The Swamp is calling for mobilization. We're on the verge of war here. Sign up TODAY to fight for the GAE. Here's the new ensign, brought to you by MIcrosoft (TM).

View attachment 140385

Fags of our Fathers.
You mean Ted Cruz?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

ding ding ding

Russia had, up until very recently, little or no problem with NATO creep

but all of a sudden it is a bridge too far

ps. I always have a chuckle when I read the title of this thread

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ding ding ding

Russia had, up until very recently, little or no problem with NATO creep

but all of a sudden it is a bridge too far

ps. I always have a chuckle when I read the title of this thread
Holy sh!t you actually believe that nonsense from the Tweet? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:Ok Toby Keith

NATO isn't even the issue as much as historical issues

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the difference between the point raised in that thread and whatever point you're trying to make is that they are substantiating their claims by referencing statements made by public officials and the comings and goings of various multi-national trade and policy organizations.

you just post rolly heads

why does Russia care about NATO membership when it was already bordered by 4 other NATO countries; the incursion makes that 5 with Finland petitioning to join (with Sweden next door).

why does Russia care about NATO membership when it does extensive business with NATO as a whole and at the individual member state level?

why are you so eager to believe Putin's narrative and none other?

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
I think Ukraine is the end for the time being. Probably about two weeks unless there is a sheer will of resistance among the Ukrainians. By tomorrow there won't be any organized Ukranian resistance at the battle lines and Kiev will probably be on fire in many places. If he hasn't already there will probably be an offer for the president and his cabinet safe passage to leave Ukraine...a plane ride by a third country. He will then asses the west's reaction...which to this point has been extremely timid and amusing to him and then make the calculations if going after the Baltic Nato countries Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

Guys like Putin and Xi get to make decisions that are calculated in decades where US presidents and many Western democracies only think in 2-4 year increments. It's a real weakness in a two party system when both parties are so maligned.

Have we found out yet why the mayor of Moscows wife wired Hunter 2.5 million yet?
They've been hearing explosions and gunfire in the center of the capital since the invasion began, meaning Russians infiltrated well before this started:
View attachment 124941

The image in the banner is from a staged photo op using civilians who've never held a weapon before:
View attachment 124943

I'm betting on 48 hours.

This is basically over. People slinging cope about how the Russians don't have air superiority or there's heavy resistance in some Oblast need to read "Stormtroop Tactics."

The Ukrainians never had a plan for defense.

Fail for Von, fail for PRCD, and PRCD was in the US military?

Reactions: Woke AF

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the difference between the point raised in that thread and whatever point you're trying to make is that they are substantiating their claims by referencing statements made by public officials and the comings and goings of various multi-national trade and policy organizations.

you just post rolly heads

why does Russia care about NATO membership when it was already bordered by 4 other NATO countries; the incursion makes that 5 with Finland petitioning to join (with Sweden next door).

why does Russia care about NATO membership when it does extensive business with NATO as a whole and at the individual member state level?

why are you so eager to believe Putin's narrative and none other?
And that's the thread I originally posted, and what I'm substantiating

You quoted this dipshit

Russia has been back and forth with certain areas of Ukraine for a millenia, this is a regional conflict mainly created with historical implications. NATO entry to Ukraine specifically was a Russian redline despite the other NATO countries because the significance of Ukraine itself, as you can see from that thread

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

You quoted this dipshit

Russia has been back and forth with certain areas of Ukraine for a millenia, this is a regional conflict mainly created with historical implications. NATO entry to Ukraine specifically was a Russian redline despite the other NATO countries because the significance of Ukraine itself, as you can see from that thread
So it wasn’t NATO, but NATO taking a piece of land Putin wanted for himself.

I see nothing in that explanation that helps Putin’s cause.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
but, as was pointed out in the article I referenced, Russia has had no issue with other adjacent state with which it has similar historical relationships from joining NATO. why this one, why now? why take Putin's public statements at face value?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Both sides are all in:
1666555059691.png

The opportunity to do one's Patriotic Duty for the GAE is rapidly-approaching.

DM me if you would like help at the recruiter's office to ensure you are slated for a combat arms MOS such as infantry, tanks, mortars, etc. I will also help you get an age waiver.

• Love

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
but, as was pointed out in the article I referenced, Russia has had no issue with other adjacent state with which it has similar historical relationships from joining NATO. why this one, why now? why take Putin's public statements at face value?
Because Putin (and many Russians) believe Ukraine is part of Russia. It's that easy

Regional conflict

Now the question is why is the West so hung up on this country?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

You quoted this dipshit

Nato membersip was a pretext

You quoted this dipshit

Nato was an obvious pretext, Ukraine offered to never join Nato prewar. You accept Russian propaganda as gospel like a useful idiot Tankie.

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Nato membersip was a pretext

Nato was an obvious pretext, Ukraine offered to never join Nato prewar. You accept Russian propaganda as gospel like a useful idiot Tankie.
Do you know what a tankie is Toby Keith?

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD