Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
are these the same strategic thinkers who said this war would last a week or two as the Russians sweep to victory?
Read the thread

Quotes from as far back as the 80s from the whole political spectrum.

might be enlightening for you

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
the most fascinating thing about the Ukraine war is the people who immediately took sides against their own country, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the US. people like you. it doesn't matter what someone said in 1980-whatever and whatever side of the spectrum they fall. you want your country to fail and you want the enemies of your country to succeed. it's that simple.

Reactions: afoaf

Nick Kerr

OTF status
Apr 3, 2020
the most fascinating thing about the Ukraine war is the people who immediately took sides against their own country, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the US. people like you. it doesn't matter what someone said in 1980-whatever and whatever side of the spectrum they fall. you want your country to fail and you want the enemies of your country to succeed. it's that simple.
He probably doesn’t even remember the Vietnam war.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
In the '80s Ukraine was not a country.
I have a globe at home from the 30-40s. Pretty wild to see the names of the countries. Iran was Persia, most of the smaller Middle East countries were Syria, Siam was a lot of Southeast Asia, and Africa had far less “countries” and was basically territories.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Holy sh!t Toby Keith is on the erBB!

Those quotes are from 1989 until now, on all sides of the spectrum.

Global politics are harder than your feelings

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink and PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Holy sh!t Toby Keith is on the erBB!

Those quotes are from 1989 until now, on all sides of the spectrum.

Global politics are harder than your feelings
Like I said, the Left has become GWB. Like GWB, they evade serving in any of the wars they start.
I have a globe at home from the 30-40s. Pretty wild to see the names of the countries. Iran was Persia, most of the smaller Middle East countries were Syria, Siam was a lot of Southeast Asia, and Africa had far less “countries” and was basically territories.
I wonder what North America will look like in 100 years.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Like I said, the Left has become GWB. Like GWB, they evade serving in any of the wars they start.

Are we fighting a war? Is it WW3? I wasn’t aware.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

The US needs to give California and Texas back to Mexico because many people living there say they’re Mexican. Historically, those areas are Mexico as well. Mexico City probably would prefer a larger buffer between it and the US too.

All of Putin’s arguments work!

Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Kinda of different situations, but your tiny weak mind cannot fathom such things.
Show how they're different :roflmao: :roflmao:

The real difference is the aggressor is Russia in this case, while it was the US in the Middle East

1666450755800.png

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

The real difference is the aggressor is Russia in this case, while it was the US in the Middle East

View attachment 140382
You went out and voted for the same political party and some of the same people responsible for Iraq. However i will entertain your question, Ukraine elected a pro western govt and Russia could not handle it so they invaded breaking numerous treaties. Which side of the global conflict are you on? The West or Russia, China and Iran?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

View attachment 140382
Why won't the soft-handed effeminates raging against ARE ENEMIES enlist or get a commission through OCS? The Swamp is calling for mobilization. We're on the verge of war here. Sign up TODAY to fight for the GAE. Here's the new ensign, brought to you by MIcrosoft (TM).

1666455453667.png

Fags of our Fathers.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot