Most shitious board brand?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
loose - Meaning not tight, such as a fit. Think about it being "loose" with it's use of the letter "o" such that there's one extra. It's a little too loose in using those o's.

lose - meaning not first. A loser, if you will. It's not a winner... heck it didn't win, so we took away one of it's o's.

PLEASE let's all try to get the right.

And ridiculous is spelled the way I just did. Jeezus. There's no 'e' in ridiculous. To use an e would be ridiculous. Get it?
Whatever you say looser!

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
loose - Meaning not tight, such as a fit. Think about it being "loose" with it's use of the letter "o" such that there's one extra. It's a little too loose in using those o's.

lose - meaning not first. A loser, if you will. It's not a winner... heck it didn't win, so we took away one of it's o's.

And ridiculous is spelled the way I just did. Jeezus. There's no 'e' in ridiculous. To use an e would be ridiculous. Get it?
I don’t feel much stock from this post. What everyone needs to recognize is that there spelling and grammer really does matter, weather they learnt it in school or not. Please everyone, be mindful of you’re words, because your responsible for what you say.
twenty dubs, out.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I don’t feel much stock from this post. What everyone needs to recognize is that there spelling and grammer really does matter, weather they learnt it in school or not. Please everyone, be mindful of you’re words, because your responsible for what you say.
twenty dubs, out.
Yes, mam.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site

i may be fairly lubed...but hta just confused teh fuc()ery out of me

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
A season or two ago the waves in the New York/NJ area pumped all winter and he didn't even surf.

He mentioned he was butthurt cause of guys getting the best of him in the lineup.
I remember 2018 was a sh!t winter in CA and the EC had a good run of waves, it gets good over there but doesn't happen very often. No way the guy gets in the water regularly with a full time job, living on the wrong side of the island, dealing with shitty NY traffic and the waves only being good 5-10 days a year on average. The closest he comes to surfing often is posting on the ERBB about it

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I remember 2018 was a sh!t winter in CA and the EC had a good run of waves, it gets good over there but doesn't happen very often. No way the guy gets in the water regularly with a full time job, living on the wrong side of the island, dealing with shitty NY traffic and the waves only being good 5-10 days a year on average. The closest he comes to surfing often is posting on the ERBB about it
Well you’d have to actually surf first.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
It's not made up.

The waves were pumping all winter, you weren't surfing.

Then you made a post talking about you were sick and tired! of people using tactics to get waves.

Seems you expect a free lunch without putting in the time.
Lmao you’re free to believe whatever you want, but you come off a little desperate.

I honestly can’t remember a winter that I missed a swell unless there was some kind of prior engagement I couldn’t get out of.

But I’m sure I ranted or complained about something surfing related (you do this a lot by the way) that you’re conflating and making up stories about.

that is all :waving:

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Lmao you’re free to believe whatever you want, but you come off a little desperate.

I honestly can’t remember a winter that I missed a swell unless there was some kind of prior engagement I couldn’t get out of.

But I’m sure I ranted or complained about something surfing related (you do this a lot by the way) that you’re conflating and making up stories about.

that is all :waving:
:roflmao:

Right.

The fact the search engine doesn't go back too far works to your advantage.