Most shitious board brand?

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
In no particular order:

-Hydrodynamica: Shaping boards with his sisterwifes dildo up his ass. Less woke, better boards, please.
-Album: Edging the tip :monkey: between performance, hipster trash and bad glassing.
-Shitters Toy Company: Not even funny. Edit: The Colon Cosmonaut is funny. Thank's @casa_mugrienta :love:
-Christenson: Favorite brand for parking lot bros in the 205lbs+ division.
-Campbell Soup: Campy soup. The fin setup just sucks. They make Bic Mini-mals with mongo bottom and fins.
-Lost Ark: Recycled Shitters Toy Company.
-Channel Islands: The brand of choice for people who wanna come across as knowledgable, but doesn't know how to surf. Saw a cünt in a CI T-shirt on a surfskate yesterday at the skatepark. Practicing the shreds :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
-...Lost: Catering to the obese...Lose some weight instead of buyng the thicc dims reduxXx Rocket.
-Anything ever at Mollusk: They don't care anymore. Just give them money.
Gato Heroi: "An atelier of handmade surf fruits". Made by fruits for fruits.
-Alex Knost: 3 feet of pintail, 1 1/2" thick and 7 feet long. At least he does not pretend the boards to go well. But you better try get a board he made on a off day from the Oxy.

1662058003300.jpeg

Last edited:

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
You make surfboards in your basement that sink.

The first level of function for a surfboard is "does it float?"

You failed at that.

Shovel another kitty into the furnace.

Winter is coming.
You again :roflmao:

Butthurt. After the brothers have had their way!

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
In no particular order:

-Hydrodynamica: Shaping boards with his sisterwifes dildo up his ass. Less woke, better boards, please.
-Album: Edging the tip between performance, hipster trash and bad glassing.
-Shitters Toy Company: Not even funny.
-Christenson: Favorite brand for parking lot bros in the 205lbs+ division.
-Cambell soup: The fin setup just sucks. They make Bic Mini-mals with mongo bottom and fins.
-Lost Ark: Recycled Shitters Toy Company.
-Channel Islands: The brand of choice for people who wanna come across as knowledgable, but doesn't know how to surf. Saw a cünt in a CI T-shirt on a surfskate yesterday at the skatepark. Practicing the shreds :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
-...Lost: Catering to the obese...Lose some weight instead of buyng the thicc dims reduxXx Rocket.
-Anything ever at Mollusk: They don't care anymore. Just give them money.
Alex Knost: 3 feet of pintail, 1 1/2" thick and 7 feet long. At least he does not pretend the boards to go well in the surf.
You forgot top contenders firewire and lovelace to you list

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
If you mention The Brothers that hold the patent for the most pretentious fin set up known to surfingdom, Sharky will jump your ass!
Not patented you dick sucking sheep fucking brain damaged son of a Laplander’s diseased reindeer.

I‘m a little busy right now. Would it be OK if I ridiculed you relentlessly another time? Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Luv U!

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Not patented you dick sucking sheep fucking brain damaged son of a Laplander’s diseased reindeer.

I‘m a little busy right now. Would it be OK if I ridiculed you relentlessly another time? Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Luv U!
Malcolm, on the erBB!?

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
@ReForest if you still had a choice for tomo US construction would you still pick fireturd over XTR or if they offered varial or even a pu/pe/epoxy option:shrug: I would go pu/epoxy over any turd tech any day:shaka:
hahaha! Dude... Firewire tech is sick broski. The new iBolic feels good and its durable. I slipped on a rock at Punta Roca and slammed hard fell right on top of my board. It also fell off the top of the car when we were unloading. A few scratched but no ding. I was surprised. Good flex too. But the Tomo tech is berry berry nice.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
hahaha! Dude... Firewire tech is sick broski. The new iBolic feels good and its durable. I slipped on a rock at Punta Roca and slammed hard fell right on top of my board. It also fell off the top of the car when we were unloading. A few scratched but no ding. I was surprised. Good flex too. But the Tomo tech is berry berry nice.
Teflon answer sound like politician:foreheadslap: Would you go ibolic over other tech if available:shrug: