Liz Cheney: Done

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Whoever he is, he's not worth engaging. He's on par with GlobsFat
the same no data, no evidence approach. Wha this place lacks is any agreement on shared values. It's as if Republicans want blown out, cold, knee high mush and the rest of us are trying to find 6' Rifles

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
theres the tactic again: flood the zone with nonsense.
I'm sure if you are unaware of these things it sounds like nonsense
You guys just keep believing what you are told to believe and enjoy your little circle jerk
I'm sure you probably have the coexist bumper sticker on your prius but that only applies to those you agree with

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
So you have nothing to back up your claims.

we already knew that.

now wipe that orange off your face.
Let's take the "many fine people" claim
It's one of the shortest and easiest to prove in this context as this pissing contest is getting boorish

Have you seen the entire speech?

Yet this was twisted to make him sound like a racist
repeated in the media, by Brandon etc...

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
It's one of the shortest and easiest to prove in this context as this pissing contest is getting boorish

Then why hasn't he ever declared, without reservation, the far right who embrace, use the symbolism of, and are unapologetically racist?
He speaks vaguely to let his cult followers fill in their own dreams and projections. This is what con-men do.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

What else did Oingo Boingo tell you to say?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It’s probably my TDS but the libertarian party logo looks like a “T” with a bad yellow combover. Probably just a coincidence.
:roflmao:
Also in 1972, the "Libersign"—an arrow angling upward through the abbreviation "TANSTAAFL"—was adopted as a party symbol.[52] By the end of the decade, this was replaced with the Lady Liberty until 2015, with the adoption of the "Torch Eagle" logo.[54]

In the 1990s, several state Libertarian parties adopted the Liberty Penguin ("LP") as their official mascot.[55] Another mascot is the Libertarian porcupine, an icon that was originally designed by Kevin Breen in March 2006 and inspired by the logo of the Free State Project (FSP).[56]
This is from LPedia's page on the logo (emphasis mine):

The Libertarian National Committee adopted a new logo in 2015 officially called the "Torch Eagle" and colloquially known amongst some members as the "Chicken on a Stick."

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I'm sure if you are unaware of these things it sounds like nonsense
You guys just keep believing what you are told to believe and enjoy your little circle jerk
I'm sure you probably have the coexist bumper sticker on your prius but that only applies to those you agree with
FordF250 Super Duty.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Then why hasn't he ever declared, without reservation, the far right who embrace, use the symbolism of, and are unapologetically racist?
He speaks vaguely to let his cult followers fill in their own dreams and projections. This is what con-men do.
You never want to aay something you cant circle back on and at minimum say you were just joking

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Whoever he is, he's not worth engaging. He's on par with GlobsFat
that's the funny thing - he's certainly someone you know under a different name. there are only a small handful here that can get shot down, day after day, with facts, and then shamelessly pop up with more bullshit, over and over. most of us would be embarrassed to be called out so easily and so often. not these guys - gromsdad, squidley, surfdog, et al...odds are schex is one of them.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
He has on multiple occasions. I’m not at all surprised that you are unaware of this.

Last edited: