"These six cities are emerging as new ex-pat hot spots"

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
just another fluff article, different strokes for different folks.

Greater Lisbon is nice but the city itself didn't seem that impressive, they have a mini-me version of the golden gate bridge as well.

Reactions: Mr Doof

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is funny is how the ex pats would give you stink eye when you are a tourist.

I ain't going nowhere.

I'm just working on my diet, lifting weights, and doing ice baths.

I <3 America!

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Ex-pats <3 Rio. :roflmao:

Rio is not surprising, it is an incredible backdrop and natural setting. However because of the crime aspect I would only do a handful of neighborhoods there, and even then there are far better places in Brazil.

I knew Lisbon would be on the list because there’s been a lot of chatter about it. As for the others . . . No interest.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Rio is not surprising, it is an incredible backdrop and natural setting. However because of the crime aspect I would only do a handful of neighborhoods there, and even then there are far better places in Brazil.

I knew Lisbon would be on the list because there’s been a lot of chatter about it. As for the others . . . No interest.
I hate good surf: the post.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
"Mexico topped the global ranking in InterNations’ 2022 Expat Insider ranking of the best countries to live in"

This made me LOL

Apparently they didn't interview these folks

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
"Mexico topped the global ranking in InterNations’ 2022 Expat Insider ranking of the best countries to live in"

This made me LOL

They don’t look like expats. Unless they expatriated from Guatemala?

Did you see anything like that on your trip to Nexpa? East Cape?

WaialuaNate

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 19, 2011
What is funny is how the ex pats would give you stink eye when you are a tourist.

I ain't going nowhere.

I'm just working on my diet, lifting weights, and doing ice baths.

I <3 America!
Stop talking and start doing! Get your lard ass to the gym and put the ice cream cone down.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Stop talking and start doing! Get your lard ass to the gym and put the ice cream cone down.
Getting ready to go right now!

I'm not an ice cream guy.

I like to drink alcohol.

And you can't when you are on a body re-comp mission. :cry:

My shoulders are sore from yesterday's workout. :dancing:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
what a bummer you are back -
Life a bit boring over on Nias? I bet surfing the same short right tube repeatedly get tiresome. Add in the 4 hour trip to the nearest major airport and the island fever must set in quickly :poke:

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

This made me LOL

Santa Ana River - Orange County? Before you @ssholes post lame comments about conditions in 3rd world countries .... maybe you should take a look at conditions in "Murica" ... start with the city streets of San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, the Santa Ana River in Orange County ..... then take a look at Chicago, New York and Philadelphia. I would bet most of you reading this probably don't have a f*cking clue because you've never traveled outside the country for any length of time much less the county that you live in. You are quick to point the finger and criticize conditions in other countries but turn a blind eye to similar conditions in your own country that you most likely drive by on a daily basis. F*cking hypocrites all - you know who you are ... look in the mirror and take your MAGA - Republican - Conservative - Religious sh!t and shove it up your @as and STFU. Chew on that M*'f*CKERS!

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
Life a bit boring over on Nias? I bet surfing the same short right tube repeatedly get tiresome. Add in the 4 hour trip to the nearest major airport and the island fever must set in quickly :poke:
only boring people get bored

i am retired so not sure someone who loves tubes like i do could be in a much better spot
currently in my ac room looking at the indian ocean watching hard knocks on the tv
will go get tubed soon

enjoy your day

Last edited: