Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Does anyone think that he may have documents/electronic information that he purloined and has hidden in a location other than his residence? Think of all the possibilities!

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Yes. His legal team met with DOJ a few times I think, so let's not all act like this was a big surprise to Chumpworld. They knew this was coming eventually.
So why not either destroy the evidence or simply ship the documents back and comply with a “my bad.”

I mean if you’ve got a kilo of coke in the house and you know they’re coming after you, wouldn’t you flush it?

I guess Nixon didn’t erase/destroy the tapes either.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So why not either destroy the evidence or simply ship the documents back and comply with a “my bad.”

I mean if you’ve got a kilo of coke in the house and you know they’re coming after you, wouldn’t you flush it?

there are more questions than answers

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Arrogance plays a factor. Especially when you've never had to truly answer for anything in your life.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali

There are probably laws against destroying classified documents. And if you happen to be above the law, which Trump most definitely is to at least an uncommonly large degree, then no need to be concerned.

Reactions: Pico

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
His lawyer may have told him not to release any information and maybe he listened for once.
That is smart.

Also, creating uncertainty is psychopath 101.

It allows him to play the victim despite any facts that might support the idea he's not.

I think more hill billies are going to riot and end up in jail or maybe dead.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I would try to snort as much as I could as they were busting down the door.

I hate to waste.

Last edited:

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Ask a lawyer why he should show you the warrant.
I'll play devil's advocate on this one. If the warrant showed a lack of probable cause and some sort of "witch hunt" going on, there would be little reason not to release it...and imagine how fired up his base (and good portion of the general public) would be. Besides, it's not like the FBI and the courts don't have copies already.

On the other hand, if Trump had a decent attorney he actually listened to he would shut his mouth completely, but we all know he would rather sway public perception with lies and innuendo.

• Love
Reactions: sirfun and hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I'll play devil's advocate on this one. If the warrant showed a lack of probable cause and some sort of "witch hunt" going on, there would be little reason not to release it...and imagine how fired up his base (and good portion of the general public) would be. Besides, it's not like the FBI and the courts don't have copies already.

On the other hand, if Trump had a decent attorney he actually listened to he would shut his mouth completely, but we all know he would rather sway public perception with lies and innuendo.

That doesn't seem like Devil's Advocate. That seems like a very common sense, Occam's Razor analysis of the situation.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Why not a simple subpoena?

Is there a stupid question GrossFlab won't ask before he bothers to do a 14-second google search?

Also........a basement in Florida? I call bullshit.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

He's timing the release for maximum impact.

A bipartisan favorite.

• Love
Reactions: sizzld1

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Hubris.