Electric vehicle fuel

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
If you are charging your EV on anything but wind or solar then you are a polluter and a phony.
is there someone who said electricity is 100% green? Or just greener than oil? I got mine bc it’s way cheaper to operate And is super fun to drive. Greener is just another benefit.

EV is happening and there’s nothing you can do about it.

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
look forward to the day we are all EV, than those trecherous fuks in the Middle East can go back to riding camels and we will no longer spend American lives and treasure doing their bidding for oil.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
look forward to the day we are all EV, than those trecherous fuks in the Middle East can go back to riding camels and we will no longer spend American lives and treasure doing their bidding for oil.
It’s a weird hang up for conservatives - they hate Muslims and dont want to be involved with all the Middle East nonsense but thet will fight to the death to stay hooked on the only thing that keeps those regimes in place.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
is there someone who said electricity is 100% green? Or just greener than oil? I got mine bc it’s way cheaper to operate And is super fun to drive. Greener is just another benefit.

EV is happening and there’s nothing you can do about it.
It will be greener than ICE vehicles if we go to nuclear power. Until then it’s basically a wash.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It’s a weird hang up for conservatives - they hate Muslims and dont want to be involved with all the Middle East nonsense but thet will fight to the death to stay hooked on the only thing that keeps those regimes in place.
Not a conservative but you’re making a pretty good argument for domestic petroleum production.

Reactions: john4surf

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
CA gets only about 40% of its electricity from coal, oil, and natty gas. So I'd say driving EVs is easier on the environment than ICE vehicles.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
CA gets only about 40% of its electricity from coal, oil, and natty gas. So I'd say driving EVs is easier on the environment than ICE vehicles.
...and the other part of the equation is the 1.5 - 2 ton car carrying all that toxic waste aka The Battery, the mining associated with that, the toxic waste disposal and energy required get rid of it.

The tires fling as much crap in the air as anything else.

It's all but impossible to build the power plants and grids to sustain this nonsense because the dipshit Environmentalist Church Cult is standing in the way.........

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
...and the other part of the equation is the 1.5 - 2 ton car carrying all that toxic waste aka The Battery, the mining associated with that, the toxic waste disposal and energy required get rid of it.

The tires fling as much crap in the air as anything else.

It's all but impossible to build the power plants and grids to sustain this nonsense because the dipshit Environmentalist Church Cult is standing in the way.........
how efficient is that train, no stop and go traffic, just smooth sailing

Reactions: kidfury