Activist SCOTUS

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Those people can live in the states that have both

There's a sh!t load of them
So why do we need SCOTUS or the US Constitution?

Each state should have their own Constitution.

If the Constitution and SCOTUS don't care for human rights, we should care for them either.

Pretending that we live in different countries while living in the same country, is fucking preposterous.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It affects the child being killed, and affects men that WANT to be fathers
Again, what child is being killed?

Pretending that 14 week fetus is a child doesn't exactly help your argument.

And men who want to be fathers maybe need to discuss if women want to have their kids before they stick their dicks in them without a condom.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
1. Yes
2. The amendment is better, but the SCOTUS could have had a decision that decided "man" as "human"

Before the amendment, states were allowing women to vote, which is the proper way to go about things as well

What should have not been done was an EO or other ways of cheating the real process
Many states allowed women to vote prior to 19A, some did not.

I'll ignore the last question because I am trying to have a serious conversation and really understand.

Thank you for answering truthfully and clearly.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Many states allowed women to vote prior to 19A, some did not.

I'll ignore the last question because I am trying to have a serious conversation and really understand.

Thank you for answering truthfully and clearly.
I had to throw that in

Couldn't get too heavy...:monkey:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No, by moving to Mexico.
Hahaha. You made the claim, #notme. Time to backup your statement with works in progress and accomplishments.

The list should be pretty long. Start with the subject of the thread or any of your dislikes. Nazis, homophobes, etc.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Hahaha. You made the claim, #notme. Time to backup your statement with works in progress and accomplishments.

The list should be pretty long. Start with the subject of the thread or any of your dislikes. Nazis, homophobes, etc.
I pay taxes and I vote.

You can put that strawman of yours in your bong and smoke it.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I pay taxes and I vote.

You can put that strawman of yours in your bong and smoke it.
Bravo! So far that and endless whining has got you exactly what? The first is an obligation, the second isn’t. I pay taxes. By not voting for trump i helped Joe get elected.
43E59378-BFB0-424E-BA99-FF92D729AE3A.jpeg
Say hello to my little friend.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Bravo! So far that and endless whining has got you exactly what? The first is an obligation, the second isn’t. I pay taxes. By not voting for trump i helped Joe get elected.
So when you whine about things, which you do constantly, you have to be actively doing something about it?
For every single opinion you have?

:roflmao:

Holy fvck

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
This is probably the most concerning case of them all....in my eyes this could have farrrrrrr more dramatic and lasting effects on the country, and could ruin any chance of reinstating RvW.
It will basically throw fair elections right out the wndow.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
So why do we need SCOTUS or the US Constitution?

Each state should have their own Constitution.

If the Constitution and SCOTUS don't care for human rights, we should care for them either.

Pretending that we live in different countries while living in the same country, is fucking preposterous.

Omg. I wish your knowledge of how/why the United States of America, the constitution and amendments were as good as your English as a second language!

loving the Supreme Court.

praying on the field after a game. AOK!

learning how to tolerate speech or prayer of all kinds is part of learning how to live in a pluralistic society.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Omg. I wish your knowledge of how/why the United States of America, the constitution and amendments were as good as your English as a second language!

loving the Supreme Court.

praying on the field after a game. AOK!

learning how to tolerate speech or prayer of all kinds is part of learning how to live in a pluralistic society.
LOL

I know the system very well. I'm just mocking the Constitution literalists.

Going on about letting the states decide about human rights, as though human rights are not universal, is proposterous.

If we as a country can't recognize what constitutes human rights and instead let the states decide, wtf are we even doing together.

Lastly, impossing your nutty religious cult beleifs on the entire country, has nothing to do with living in a pluralistic society.