Roe v Wade - DONE!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You have a real hangup on religion. Underlying Mommy/Daddy or Guilt issues?
Just that the people claiming it are the biggest scumbags going and act against their claimed beliefs and Jesus's teaching. You being the perfect example.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Again, I disagree with anti abortion laws but I do have the ability to understand the argument against abortion. It’s called empathy.

And when it comes down it, if there’s is anything such as “morality“ at all then the pro-life side is in fact the “morally correct“ side b
:LOL:

You appear to be saying that you have morals but disagree with them… or some other nonsense.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
:LOL:

You appear to be saying that you have morals but disagree with them… or some other nonsense.
No. I don’t believe that morality exists but I could be wrong about that. If morality exists then I’m wrong in supporting abortion.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Fetus is not a child. It's utterly dependent on mother's body.

Stop pushing the proposterous narrative that a fetus has constitutional rights, while a woman doesn't.
Funny thing about that, the fetus' rights are totally dependent on the mother, as well. She alone can determine if it has a right to life or not. I can't think of any other cases (adjudication excepted) where basic rights are determined by another person.

If a mom thinks it's just fetal tissue, it can be taken out and tossed in the trash no problem. OTOH if mom thinks the fetus is a person and there is trouble, doctors MUST do everything they can to save the baby. Doctors will do this even if the mother can't make her feelings known, such as if mom is unconscious, for example.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
No. I don’t believe that morality exists but I could be wrong about that. If morality exists then I’m wrong in supporting abortion.
What do you think morality is?

I suppose you mean that if there’s no sky daddy then there are no morals… or something nonsensical like that.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Still deluding yourself that the fetus is happy bouncing toddler like a good little right wing sheep. Get this from Tucker who you claim never to watch yet magically manage to pararphraze?
When a woman is pregnant there is a human baby inside her. If she wants to kill it it’s none of my business.

Is this what Tucker says? I’m guessing you watch his show because you seem to know what he says.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Fetus is not a child. It's utterly dependent on mother's body.

Stop pushing the proposterous narrative that a fetus has constitutional rights, while a woman doesn't.
I’ve never said that a fetus had constitutional rights. I staying explicitly that they don’t. I support legal abortion. The underlying basis for that is that an unborn baby has no rights.

Some people who oppose abortion say otherwise and I disagree, although I’m willing to engage in the argument on those terms.