Roe v Wade - DONE!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
THIS.

The country needs this like it needs a nuclear armed Iran. This is all we are going to hear about now. IMO this works for the Democrats. It will distract from the mess the country is in otherwise. It’s not the economy stupid, it’s the uteruses! Is that the proper plural? Uteri?

Didn’t Kavanaugh and whatsHerName both swear under oath during confirmation hearings that they would not overturn Roe vs Wade?

They lied?
Ultimately this decision removes abortion from national politics and takes it back to the state governors and legislators to decide.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I view abortion as an ancient and genetically hard wired right for a mother to kill a baby that will cause more harm to her, her family, clan, etc. nature has always culled unwanted or even potentially harmful newborns. In times of famine, another baby to feed and nurture would cause more harm than good

back in the day, abortion was as simple as dropping the baby in the river. If the clan or mother couldn’t provide for another mouth, problem solved.

at least now we have the technology to perform them long before the fetus actually leaves the hostess

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I view abortion as an ancient and genetically hard wired right for a mother to kill a baby that will cause more harm to her, her family, clan, etc. nature has always culled unwanted or even potentially harmful newborns. In times of famine, another baby to feed and nurture would cause more harm than good

back in the day, abortion was as simple as dropping the baby in the river. If the clan or mother couldn’t provide for another mouth, problem solved.

at least now we have the technology to perform them long before the fetus actually leaves the hostess
100% correct.

But now we have options like contraception and adoption.

So….

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Weren't you the guy that wanted people to lose their jobs if they refused to be injected with experimental pharmaceuticals? Now you want to lecture about bodily autonomy? I have compassion for the mother and the child. You support selfishness for selfishness sake.
The vaccine is only "experimental" if you refuse to learn the facts.

And yeah, an employer requiring you to have a harmless vaccine that takes minutes is totally the same as the government forcing you to bear a child for 9 months and alter your life forever.

Literally retarded.

Reactions: Norm' and mundus

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

fvkk!!!

can you imagine how polluted the hudson river would be ???

& the harlem river would be like goat’s head soup !

:foreheadslap:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Subway and GromsDad

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yea I don’t think killing pre-born babies should be illegal but I’m not under the delusion that doing so is a fundamental human right.
Again with pretending that "pre-born baby" is a thing.

And again, bodily autonomy is a human right.

Unlike the mask mandates that you screeched about.

• Dislike
Reactions: GromsDad

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Going backwards on human rights issues is not something we need more of.
what exactly was justice ruth bader ginsburg’s position on Rv.W ?

(and she was one of your main men, wasn’t she ?)

fwiw (nothing) i think the wiminz should have a right to choose... up to a reasonable point in pregnancy time though...

plus what if frvcs got knocked up by nubilefury or afoof, you wouldn’t want the little guy to have to deliver that genetic shitmess, would you. & think of how the woodchipper would stink after it ground up little baby ms. frvcvs jr....