Roe v Wade - DONE!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Sure, but when you get pregnant it’s not just your body anymore.

Here’s a baby at 15 weeks gestation….

Some argue rather convincingly that that is a human that also has “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated"
Fetus is not a child. It's utterly dependent on mother's body.

Stop pushing the proposterous narrative that a fetus has constitutional rights, while a woman doesn't.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Again, I disagree with anti abortion laws but I do have the ability to understand the argument against abortion. It’s called empathy.

And when it comes down it, if there’s is anything such as “morality“ at all then the pro-life side is in fact the “morally correct“ side b

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Sure, but when you get pregnant it’s not just your body anymore.

Here’s a baby at 15 weeks gestation….

Some argue rather convincingly that that is a human that also has “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated"
Duffy about to do Baby BJJ in his mother's uterus.

"Come at me, Ma!"

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
LOL with your emotional dramatics.
You act like its 1950.
No, you act like it's 1870

It's funny how you can't muster an ounce of compassion for people who's bodily autonomy is taken away while you screech to the heavens when you have to wear a mask for 10 minutes.

Narcissism is cancer.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That little fucker is pulling guard.

Guess what you just did?

You recognized that that is a BABY.
I've always been for killing babies in utero.

That response is always what the guys who hate abortion say to employ a Gotcha.

I say fuck it.

Kill that little babe.

Anyone who thinks have a far right wing'd Supreme Court is a good is stupid.

This decision will create so much chaos downstream.

I hate bad leadership;

• Haha
Reactions: N2Stock

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
No, you act like it's 1870

It's funny how you can't muster an ounce of compassion for people who's bodily autonomy is taken away while you screech to the heavens when you have to wear a mask for 10 minutes.

Narcissism is cancer.
Weren't you the guy that wanted people to lose their jobs if they refused to be injected with experimental pharmaceuticals? Now you want to lecture about bodily autonomy? I have compassion for the mother and the child. You support selfishness for selfishness sake.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I hate bad leadership;
THIS.

The country needs this like it needs a nuclear armed Iran. This is all we are going to hear about now. IMO this works for the Democrats. It will distract from the mess the country is in otherwise. It’s not the economy stupid, it’s the uteruses! Is that the proper plural? Uteri?

This will be a major rallying point for the Democrats

Didn’t Kavanaugh and whatsHerName both publicly state that they would not overturn Roe vs Wade?

They lied? Changed their minds?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I've always been for killing babies in utero.

That response is always what the guys who hate abortion say to employ a Gotcha.

I say fook it.

Kill that little babe.

Anyone who thinks have a far right wing'd Supreme Court is a good is stupid.

I hate bad leadership;
Yea I don’t think killing pre-born babies should be illegal but I’m not under the delusion that doing so is a fundamental human right.

• Love
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
hows that working out for you in dirty jerz where you seem to disagree with everything your local govt does?
Women in my state will have no problem selfishly killing their unborn children right up until the day of birth. I can vote for a governor, state senator and state assemblymen who will change the law if its a big issue for me. See how that works.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
THIS.

The country needs this like it needs a nuclear armed Iran. This is all we are going to hear about now. IMO this works for the Democrats. It will distract from the mess the country is in otherwise. It’s not the economy stupid, it’s the uteruses! Is that the proper plural? Uteri?

Didn’t Kavanaugh and whatsHerName both swear under oath during confirmation hearings that they would not overturn Roe vs Wade?

They lied?
I disagree. Now that abortion is “in play” everyone will be forced to justify their positions. This is good.

We need more debate, more speech, more vetting of ideas. Not less.