Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The funny thing about this whopper of a lie you told by claiming "No" when asked that questions is that I had no idea such a thing was possible until democrats actually tried to do it in 2016. You know they did, pretty sure at the time there was even a thread or two about it, but now you act like none of that ever happened.
There was massive voter fraud by Democrats in 2016. The poll workers, all Democrats, opened the ballot boxes at the end of the day and replaced Republican votes with Democrats votes. It didn't work, but the Democrats tried. You can quote me. It's totally true.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I edited out the link in my reply

you should edit your post and remove the URL

it's got your email addy embedded in there (encoded)....when I tried to reach the article another way it displayed your name/email

it kind of scared me for a minute

I think the article is yet another desperate attempt to cast blame elsewhere

Trump told them it was going to be wild, Bannon called for war, Giuliani asked for trial by combat....

and the real important thing is the fake electors scheme and interference with state election officials

DC police didn't have anyone working on the inside the effort to subvert the certification for the vote

it's a pointless claim that does not explain away the entirety of the conspiracy
Not trying to excuse the resulting behavior, one way or the other.

Just some interesting police report observations, if this proves correct.

So many what if's on both sides of this J6 circus show.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
You missed Schumer's comments. Many other Dems used similar fighting claims, but what's new?
Trump told them it was going to be wild, Bannon called for war, Giuliani asked for trial by combat....
Dude spent his entire term boasting about crowd sizes, flags, hats, bumper stickers, yard signs and Twitter followers but expect us to believe his statements hold the same weight or wield the same power as some random Democratic Congressional member?

Give me a f@cking break.

Listen to the last few minutes of Bowers’ testimony. Dude is Repub AF and has his family terrorized by rabid, deranged cultists.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
The funny thing about this whopper of a lie you told by claiming "No" when asked that questions is that I had no idea such a thing was possible until democrats actually tried to do it in 2016. You know they did, pretty sure at the time there was even a thread or two about it, but now you act like none of that ever happened.
I guess all you can do at this point is lie to cover up for your handlers.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Watching that hearing I wanted to know, what kind of shithead would actually call up someone and make a death threat? Apparently it's a thing.

BTW, Raffensberger looked like he got in a fight with his cat and lost.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Democrat members of congress were involved in it. LOL at you guys trying to act like it didn't happen.
I missed the part where then President Obama told several states to draft up a whole ass slate of “alternate electors” so the then VP Brandon could declare that he would count the alternate electors and anoint the email lady as POTUS.

But yeah, other than that small f@cking detail it’s practically the same.

”Both sides!!!”

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
The rise of Trump is standard in authoritarian regimes. Power begets power. Pressure manipulations. Do what I say even though you know its wrong. Thank God Americans got guts snd stood up for whats right even though itcwas their side that lost. Men with honor . I can see how in 3rd world countries the powers that be cave under the pressure ( or get murdered) so guys like Putin stay in power. Fcuk this was close and enlightening. Just think what would happen if Trump had succeeded.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I missed the part where then President Obama told several states to draft up a whole ass slate of “alternate electors” so the then VP Brandon could declare that he would count the alternate electors and anoint the email lady as POTUS.

But yeah, other than that small f@cking detail it’s practically the same.

”Both sides!!!”
You guys want to criminalize strategy conversations that never moved forward. I don't doubt for a second that Obama himself was involved in similar conversations in 2016 and democrat members of congress spoke openly about their efforts to flip electors to keep the OrangeManBad from taking Queen Hillary's rightful throne.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Listened to the hearing at work, proves Trump's guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt. The deplorable scumbag actually threatened people with jail time if they did not go along with his lies. Meanwhile the cult was doxxing election officials and sending death and rape threats to them and their families, anybody still supporting this man is complete piece of sh!t just like him.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You guys want to criminalize strategy conversations that never moved forward. I don't doubt for a second that Obama himself was involved in similar conversations in 2016 and democrat members of congress spoke openly about their efforts to flip electors to keep the OrangeManBad from taking Queen Hillary's rightful throne.
Link scumbag. Hillary conceded election night moron.