Location induced pooping...

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I always have a pack of wipes in my glove box. Has saved my arse at least a few times, literally.
I was reading replies going, "WFT is wrong with you guys!?!". A pack of wipes is priceless on road trips. I've always got one under the seat.

Reactions: keenfish

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think it's the opposite. The anticipation of something scary or uncomfortable signals the body to release everything so we're ready to fight or flee without an extra turd weighing us down or diverting resources to digestion.
That makes sense too.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
There’s a surf spot I frequent (two actually) that EVERY TIME I show up there I have to poop.

Both of these places have restrooms, which is a plus.

It does not matter what time of day, when I’ve eaten, or how many poops I’ve done that day.

One time I even checked the surf at one of the spots, pooped, then drove an hour and a half to the other spot and pooped again.

Anyone else “suffer” from this?
I grew up reading ER and ING on the toilet all the time. Every so often I would be shopping at the store and I'd stop for a read, and before I knew it I'd be gunning it for those stinky one stall grocery store restrooms.

Surf Magazine induced pooping.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I was reading replies going, "WFT is wrong with you guys!?!". A pack of wipes is priceless on road trips. I've always got one under the seat.
With young kids, wipes are so much of a given, I completely took them for granted. Yes, they go everywhere and are always in the car.

Good for hiking too where you need to literally pack sh*t out - wipes are very economical compared to toilet paper.

And don't forget the hand sanitizer.

Reactions: Groveler

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i love to sh!t in the ocean when the waters warm enough for trunks

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
The mile walk to newbs was a reliable trigger. Luckily there’s deep tide washed sea-cave at the 2/3 mark.
I always pit stop at the portas in the lot first. The best part about going surfing is that it doesn't really matter how gross the porta is, because you're about to take a two hour plus saltwater bath anyway. And **** yourself several times during.

I've definitely evacuated in the high-tide washed sea cave at Needles before paddling out to big Indicators.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
The worst public bathroom is the one at Oceanside Harbor right by the boat ramp.
We were putting in one morning early but there were no spaces available for the truck and boat trailer this morning so I had to drive it over to the overflow lot a ways away.
Then I had to hoof it back to the ramp but on the way back it hit me and I was afraid I might fill my diaper on the walk back.
Once I got there I immediately went into the bathroom and to my dismay it was an open no doors situation with a stainless steel wall mounted toilet with no seat on it.
It was early enough that there was no one there so I went for it.
Because of the toilet situation I just dropped my draws and kind of hovered but I was at an angle as a result of not wanting to place my butt on the seat and I let it fly.
I reached back to wipe my ass and when I came forward with the wipe I noticed I had sh!t all over the top of my forearm. I was mortified thinking I had some hobos poop on my arm but I had to keep going so I went back in for another swipe.
Same thing again. My arm is covered and smeared with hobo sh!t or so I thought.
The reality was that because of the angle of my trajectory all my poop had been plastered on the back of the bowl rim so every time I went for a wipe I was getting my own poop smeared on my arm.
It was horrific.
I cleaned up the best I could and then went to the boat where I scrubbed my arm with boat soap until I felt like I was good to go fishing.
Next time I will just sh!t off the back of the boat once we clear the harbor. :poop:

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
The worst public bathroom is the one at Oceanside Harbor right by the boat ramp.
We were putting in one morning early but there were no spaces available for the truck and boat trailer this morning so I had to drive it over to the overflow lot a ways away.
Then I had to hoof it back to the ramp but on the way back it hit me and I was afraid I might fill my diaper on the walk back.
Once I got there I immediately went into the bathroom and to my dismay it was an open no doors situation with a stainless steel wall mounted toilet with no seat on it.
Because of the toilet situation I just dropped my draws and kind of hovered but I was at an angle as a result of not wanting to place my butt on the seat and I let it fly.
I reached back to wipe my ass and when I came forward with the wipe I noticed I had sh!t all over the top of my forearm. I was mortified thinking I had some hobos poop on my arm but I had to keep going so I went back in for another swipe.
The reality was that because of the angle of my trajectory all my poop had been plastered on the back of the bowl rim so every time I went for a wipe I was getting my own poop smeared on my arm.
It was horrific.
I cleaned up the best I could and then went to the boat where I scrubbed my arm with boat soap until I felt like I was good to go fishing.
Next time I will just sh!t off the back of the boat once we clear the harbor. :poop:
Oops, wrong poop thread. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
It was horrific.
Jesus